Scary movie question!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Scary movie question!!

hawgwild
10-26-2007, 04:52 PM
Ok, so I saw a scary movie like 10 years ago as a kid and remember really liking it. For a long time ive tried to find this movie, but i dont know the name of it. I've been to IMDB and tried to find it with no luck. I was hoping if i put a description of it one of you might read it and remember the name. It being close to Halloween got me thinking of this. Anyways, here is the description, i dont remember much of it but i thought i would get it a try anyways.

I remember the movie starts off with this highschool kid, i think a senior, who works at a morg, taking some blood outside to a bin, but this sports car pulls up and almost hits him and blood spills on the car. Its an ******* dude who hates him driving, and a girl he likes in the passanger side. Anyways, The morg he works at, get struck by lightning, and the dead bodies come back to life. The zombies wake up, start biting people and pretty much take over the town. The dude somehow ends up with the girl he likes that was in the car in the begining, trying to save the town. I dont really remember much else except the end. They fight the on top of some bridge fall in the water below and the guy somehow kills the zombie dude and everything seems to be good again. But at the end, the guy ask the girl how she got out of the survived and got out of the water, because she said she couldnt swim, and she says " i didnt" and she turns to the camera and she has zombie eye's.

So its pretty much your basic zombie movie. Anyways its prolly sounds like a dumb movie, which it prolly could be, but it was good when i was a kid and i would like to see it again. By the way, i saw it like 10 years ago, so it was prolly made anytime from like 85-95. So if anyone remembers this movie and can tell my anything about it i would greatly appreciate it.

hawgwild
10-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Wow, i actually might of found the name of it on IMDB, but it dosnt sound the same, has anyone seen "Night Life"? If you have, does it sound like my description?

georgiaguy31015
10-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Wow, i actually might of found the name of it on IMDB, but it dosnt sound the same, has anyone seen "Night Life"? If you have, does it sound like my description?

Never heard of it lol.