Congrats LSU [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Congrats LSU

tgfny
10-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Your guys came through. Instant classic. AU couldn't have have better coverage on the last play and LSU made the pitch and catch. Congrats. The better team tonight won. Look forward to another great matchup next year to see who wins the West. Hated to see the injury to Dorsey and was worried, but Chaz's assignment was to block the other DT.

georgiaguy31015
10-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Congrats on the win again LSU. Very impressive call and throw and catch at the end. Auburn played very well and had great coverage on that last play but it just wasn't meant to be.

jrltiger
10-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Your guys came through. Instant classic. AU couldn't have have better coverage on the last play and LSU made the pitch and catch. Congrats. The better team tonight won. Look forward to another great matchup next year to see who wins the West. Hated to see the injury to Dorsey and was worried, but Chaz's assignment was to block the other DT.

Thanks man, I can't take anymore games like this. LSU is going to kill me one of these days. Another classic game in this rivalry, seems like every year is. That' what I love when these two teams play, it's always going to be a fun game to watch right down to the final seconds.

zud the hut
10-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanx tgfny.... I am NOT sure of what it will be called but I am sure that this instant classic will be named!

AU/LSU matchups are among the best ever.