Hey XPS... [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Hey XPS...

Rocky@theTop
10-19-2007, 09:49 AM
How well do you follow recruiting?

Do you know anything about Chris Singleton? What was once a UT lock now looks to be down to UK and FSU.

XPS
10-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Rocky it appears he is down to UK and FSU, Marc Maggard is reporting that he talked to his best friend last night and he told Marc that he was going to enroll at UK next year as a student and that Singleton was going to visit FSU and then visit UK's first exhibition game which is 12 days away and then make a decision...

Rocky@theTop
10-19-2007, 11:40 AM
How reliable is Maggard?

XPS
10-19-2007, 11:53 AM
How reliable is Maggard?

He has bigtime connections with the UK program and knows Singleton's friend and family very well...

Rocky@theTop
10-19-2007, 11:58 AM
He has bigtime connections with the UK program and knows Singleton's friend and family very well...

Gotcha...

I've heard... don't know how true it is; Singleton is not happy with attention UT is paying toward Elliot Williams.

XPS
10-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Gotcha...

I've heard... don't know how true it is; Singleton is not happy with attention UT is paying toward Elliot Williams.

I have heard that UT has been dropped and then today i hear that might not be totally true, in the game of recruiting who knows...

XPS
10-19-2007, 12:12 PM
Here is the link to his site Rocky, it appears he has a very good connections with Tenn as well...

http://www.kentuckyink.com/index.php