Great job, Kentucky [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Great job, Kentucky

Leauxgan
10-13-2007, 08:13 PM
The better team won today. Your offense moved the ball at will. Good calls and bad calls seemed to have been split evenly between the two teams, so I'm glad the game was decided by coaching/skills of the players.

Matt Flynn and Brandon Lafell have exposed LSU. We are not national title contenders if they are supposedly going to be the origins of our aerial attack.

Anyways, good luck the rest of the season, KY. It will be very interesting to see how the SECE plays out and may we see you again in December.

Again, congratulations :cheers:

DarkHornet
10-13-2007, 08:16 PM
Agreed. It's depressing to go down a week after such a big win, but you could almost feel this one coming. Kentucky outplayed us down the stretch.

georgiaguy31015
10-14-2007, 12:39 AM
Congrats UK.

Texaubie
10-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Congrats to UK. Big win for the program.

weegeman
10-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Hopefully we'll meet up again. I still think LSU will win the West. If we can get past Florida I think we have a great shot in the East.

georgiaguy31015
10-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Hopefully we'll meet up again. I still think LSU will win the West. If we can get past Florida I think we have a great shot in the East.

If you get past Florida the East will then come down to UK and SC in my opinion and I don't see SC running the table from here on out but you never know.

RedNekTiger
10-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Miles has got to consider going to RP at QB at this point. Last good game offensively LSU had, he was the starter.

SEC:propertyofLSU
10-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Miles has got to consider going to RP at QB at this point. Last good game offensively LSU had, he was the starter.

I agree...I hate it but Flynn is not getting the job done!!! Did he even play in the 2nd half??? He should have been in the game more...

Great win Kentucky...I have a good feeling we will see you in the SECG....and I'm looking forward to that!!

C-Note_11
10-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks very much. The game was awesome. A little nerve racking but a great played game. The only problem i had during the game was when the LSU fans where chanting during the National Athem and My Old Kentucky Home.

socalwildcat
10-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks very much. The game was awesome. A little nerve racking but a great played game. The only problem i had during the game was when the LSU fans where chanting during the National Athem and My Old Kentucky Home.

I read about that on a Kentucky board.

georgiaguy31015
10-14-2007, 12:26 PM

I don't believe he needs to change the starter but he needs to play RP more than he did yesterday. I was stunned that he didn't play him more. The LSU offense is better when both QB's play.

jrltiger
10-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Well, after watching most of the game, hearing some, and getting the final score in church about 30 seconds before the bride walked down the aisle, I was a little stressed. Faked a smile through most of the wedding and made my way to the reception, where I took advantage of the open bar, as did most of the men there. Since my phone was out of service most of the night, it was tough to talk with my usual crew about the game.

I was furous at first about the game, but the more I drank, the more I realized that we should've seen this coming. We've been playing with fire the last 3 weeks. We didn't show up against Tulane, and thank God they suck, cause they should've beaten us. Then Florida, another lackluster playcalling performance by Gary Crowton led to a 10 point deficit in the 4th, a few fluke plays went our way and we managed to pull out a victory. But yesterday, the best defense in school history was mauled by Andre Woodson and our "stud" recievers were apparantly recruited to block, because they sure as hell can't catch. UK came out and took it to LSU, no doubt about it. It wasn't the refs, it wasn't a lucky play, they came onto the field at Commonwealth Stadium and just kicked LSU's ass up and down the field. I'm still upset, but I juse hope this shows the team that they aren't Tim Tebow..........er I mean Superman, they have a weakness. They need to come out and play with the fire they had early in the year, win the west, get to Atlanta, win there and let the chips fall where they may.

Congrats Cats, yall have a hell of a team, good luck the rest of the year and I'd love another shot at yall in Atlanta in December.

georgiaguy31015
10-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Well, after watching most of the game, hearing some, and getting the final score in church about 30 seconds before the bride walked down the aisle, I was a little stressed. Faked a smile through most of the wedding and made my way to the reception, where I took advantage of the open bar, as did most of the men there. Since my phone was out of service most of the night, it was tough to talk with my usual crew about the game.

I was furous at first about the game, but the more I drank, the more I realized that we should've seen this coming. We've been playing with fire the last 3 weeks. We didn't show up against Tulane, and thank God they suck, cause they should've beaten us. Then Florida, another lackluster playcalling performance by Gary Crowton led to a 10 point deficit in the 4th, a few fluke plays went our way and we managed to pull out a victory. But yesterday, the best defense in school history was mauled by Andre Woodson and our "stud" recievers were apparantly recruited to block, because they sure as hell can't catch. UK came out and took it to LSU, no doubt about it. It wasn't the refs, it wasn't a lucky play, they came onto the field at Commonwealth Stadium and just kicked LSU's ass up and down the field. I'm still upset, but I juse hope this shows the team that they aren't Tim Tebow..........er I mean Superman, they have a weakness. They need to come out and play with the fire they had early in the year, win the west, get to Atlanta, win there and let the chips fall where they may.

Congrats Cats, yall have a hell of a team, good luck the rest of the year and I'd love another shot at yall in Atlanta in December.

Great post man.

weegeman
10-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Nice post.

C-Note_11
10-14-2007, 02:45 PM

Great post. Thanks man.

GR8NESS
10-14-2007, 02:49 PM

Rep'em.

PapaVoL
10-14-2007, 04:33 PM
looks like teams with cupcake schedules will be going to the NC.