J'Mison Morgan and Xavier Gibson visiting Bama this weekend [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : J'Mison Morgan and Xavier Gibson visiting Bama this weekend

UA37
10-03-2007, 09:15 PM
It's be a long shot, but if Bama can get Gibson and Morgan to commit then Bama would have the #1 class in the nation.

MSUado
10-03-2007, 10:46 PM
It's be a long shot, but if Bama can get Gibson and Morgan to commit then Bama would have the #1 class in the nation.
Man I kind of hope Bama doesn't get anymore big commits. They are already going to be stacked.

kentubbybasketball
10-03-2007, 11:56 PM
It seemed like Gibson was being reported as a Bama lean right before Green committed to Bama. I think he'd be the easier get of the two.

Morgan IMO has much better offers than Gibson quite frankly. I've heard whispers that Kentucky is in the lead for him. But, the trump of it all is that, Morgan has come out publicly and said Kansas is his favorite or that they are at least slightly ahead of the pack, because he went to school with Darrell Arthur and Coach Self has a relationship with his Dallas school.

rolling baby
10-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Man, I hope so!!!! RTR!!!

GatorMan32
10-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Hearing Morgan will be a Jayhawk FWIW or so its strongly believed anyway.

UA37
10-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Everyone has been saying that he's a jayhawk lean. He prob is, but if he was a lock then i don't think he'd be making the trip to Tuscaloosa of all places. I think he has strong interest in Bama. Plus, he may want to hop on board and create the new fab five.

kentubbybasketball
10-06-2007, 03:33 PM
UA37, sometimes in recruiting, recruits have a favorite, but they take their visits just to make sure they are making an informed decision. This is a way for the recruit to compare his favorite school to others.

He said himself that Kansas was his lean, it's not he's been secretive about it. But, it's still smart to take his other visits. He's just saying Kansas has set the bar, and if someone else gets him, it'll be because they eclisped the bar.

UA37
10-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Morgan and Gibson both had very positive comments on their trip to Tuscaloosa. Morgan said he felt closer to the players at Bama than anywhere else he's visited. He has a great relationship with Bama's new assistant coach Kobie Baker too.

Bama's not out of this.

rolling baby
10-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Bama prob. gets neither of these dudes, although Gibson is our best shot. Here's hoping he's not going to be lazy on the next level.

Morgan is Kansas's to lose.........

GR8NESS
10-12-2007, 11:26 AM
The apostrophe is rumored to be attending UK's Midnight Madness tonight.

GR8NESS
10-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Update: The apostrophe is no longer attending MM.

GatorMan32
10-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Sounds like Alabama was able to pull ahead for Gibson. Good luck Bama.