Drazen Zlovaric Commits to UGA Today!!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Drazen Zlovaric Commits to UGA Today!!!

kentubbybasketball
09-13-2007, 01:29 PM
This is another 6'9 player to throw in there with Trey Thompkins in this class. He's a three star player. Good pickup from what I can tell. He had some other visits lined up, but Felton showed him the goods and now he's not taking those other visits. He's Serbian, and Serbia has really improved in sports across the board with tennis (Djokovic, Jankovic, Ivanovic) and now basketball (Nemanja Calasan).

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=2981848

MSUado
09-13-2007, 04:53 PM
This is another 6'9 player to throw in there with Trey Thompkins in this class. He's a three star player. Good pickup from what I can tell. He had some other visits lined up, but Felton showed him the goods and now he's not taking those other visits. He's Serbian, and Serbia has really improved in sports across the board with tennis (Djokovic, Jankovic, Ivanovic) and now basketball (Nemanja Calasan).

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=2981848

Let's not forget the great Darko Milicic (Go Grizzlies). Nice pick up.

rolling baby
09-13-2007, 06:49 PM
There's going to be alot of Euros in the SEC.......

georgiaguy31015
09-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Sweet, good news and I'm glad to hear this. Thanks for the info KT.

GDawg88
09-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Good pickup. Hopefully we can sign an impact guard in the next year or two to complement these bigs.

XPS
09-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Congrats Ga...

kentubbybasketball
09-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Sweet, good news and I'm glad to hear this. Thanks for the info KT.

It's always fun to post good news about UGA.

About the impact guard thing, I do agree that UGA needs an impact guard. I think the staff really has high hopes for Swansey though, maybe even to get key minutes behind Gaines this year. But, I can't think of too many more impact guards that UGA will have by the time this class gets to campus. Great point, as usual, GD88.

georgiaguy31015
09-15-2007, 01:15 PM
It's always fun to post good news about UGA.

About the impact guard thing, I do agree that UGA needs an impact guard. I think the staff really has high hopes for Swansey though, maybe even to get key minutes behind Gaines this year. But, I can't think of too many more impact guards that UGA will have by the time this class gets to campus. Great point, as usual, GD88.

It's definitely good to read about good news.