Tony Woods [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Tony Woods

GatorMan32
07-08-2007, 11:17 AM
GA C Tony Woods said that, in addition to Wake Forest and Florida, he's also listening to Georgia again. Why the sudden change? "We just kind of had misunderstandings with Georgia, but that's all cleared up now," Woods said.

Prepstars.com

Mentioned on here before that I was hearing his issues with ejections and what not were causing Wake and Florida to cool on him while determining if this was a fluke situation or the sign of larger issues. It appears this has opened the door for UGA at least some. If they got Thompkins and Woods, that'd be huge for Felton. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Just thought I'd throw this out there for the UGA fans, though.

kentubbybasketball
07-08-2007, 01:31 PM
IMO, UGA can use this kind of talent. From the start of Felton's time at UGA, he's always had SEC caliber guards. But, when you think of Singleton, Bliss, and even Newman early on... the bigs haven't always been SEC caliber. Now, that the inside talent is catching up, there's not reason UGA shouldn't be contending for national championships and such IMO.

And, it couldn't happen to a finer coach than Dennis Felton, the epitome of class like Andy Kennedy.

georgiaguy31015
07-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Glad to hear it although if he's a bad kid I don't want him regardless of talent but if he's got his head on straight and can help then I certainly hope he comes to Georgia. We could definitely use the help.