Mexico vs Guadaloupe [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Mexico vs Guadaloupe

SECgamecock453
06-21-2007, 09:10 PM
This match is about to start, and I have live streaming, woo. If Guadaloupe can find a way to win (Mexico has looked like garbage all tourny), the USA will automatically win the Final even though a Final would still be played.

SECgamecock453
06-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Mexico 0 - 0 Guadaloupe Halftime

LOL, Guadaloupe actually didnt look too bad. Mexico sucks.

GR8NESS
06-21-2007, 10:10 PM
LOL, Guadaloupe?! LOL

SECgamecock453
06-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Guadaloupe GK Franck Grandel has made some nice saves to keep this game at 0-0, Mexico keep on missing quality chances to score....cmon Guadaloupe just try to take it to penalty kicks!

GR8NESS
06-21-2007, 10:59 PM
update?

SECgamecock453
06-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Mexico scored from like 30 yards out in the 70th minute, winning 1-0 with not much time left. oh well. we will crush them.

GR8NESS
06-21-2007, 11:11 PM
ha, we get to kick their sorry arses again.

SECgamecock453
06-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Mexico wins 1-0. They are total garbage, this isnt the usual Mexico vs USA matchup, this should be a no contest for us.

Wegleagle
06-21-2007, 11:31 PM
This match is about to start, and I have live streaming, woo. If Guadaloupe can find a way to win (Mexico has looked like garbage all tourny), the USA will automatically win the Final even though a Final would still be played.

CONCACAF is joke in of itself. :raz:

Vandy420
06-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Mexico looked horrible. Both teams played dirty. There had to be 40,000 mexican fans there though. I hate us playing in front of 20,000 mexican fans and 5,000 USA fans on our own soil. INS should check all mexicans entering the stadium to see if they are illegal.

Back to the game Guadaloupe looked horrible, they are a very unorganized low talent squad. They could barely make a accurate pass. We should dominate the mexicans.

The goal was a great shot though.

SECgamecock453
06-22-2007, 10:15 AM
Only good thing about Guadeloupe was their Goalkeeper, the game could have easily been 3-0 or 4-0 Mexico.

SECgamecock453
06-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Mexico looked horrible. Both teams played dirty. There had to be 40,000 mexican fans there though. I hate us playing in front of 20,000 mexican fans and 5,000 USA fans on our own soil. INS should check all mexicans entering the stadium to see if they are illegal.

Back to the game Guadaloupe looked horrible, they are a very unorganized low talent squad. They could barely make a accurate pass. We should dominate the mexicans.

The goal was a great shot though.

Yeah I cant stand the fact that when we play Mexico Sunday, they'll be more booing against our team while we're the hosts...

I wish we'd play OUR games as far North as possible, LOL. Perhaps International Falls, Minnesota or even Alaska would be a good venue. Im sure Alaska has a decent sized stadium in Anchorage and itd be no different than teh Faroe Islands playing their games at home.

http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/europe/faroe_islands/toftir_svangaskard.jpg

Vandy420
06-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Well the game last night was in Chicago, of all the big areas I would think chicago would be one of the best for us to get support over mexico. But why not put it in alaska, we would only have a couple hundred fans ourselves but more than mexico....maybe.

GR8NESS
06-22-2007, 10:59 AM
nah, all the big cities will have huge concentrations of Mexican fans.

SECgamecock453
06-22-2007, 11:08 AM
There are enough people in Anchorage to get a decent sized soccer crowd. Especially if the USSF announced some special tour of cities theyve never played in in the US, since we are such a damn huge country! Ive never been to a US game myself.

Vandy420
06-25-2007, 09:19 AM
I went to the US vs. Morrocco game in nashville last year before the world cup. It was awsome. The morrocco team came out to the parking lot and were praying toward mecca while we were tailgating before the game. They got sweet home alabama blaired at them and a bunch of rowdy US fans giving them hell. Then morroccan fans started showing up and talking trash. I gave them a "Laser guided missles" chant. We gave them hell it was great, but it was all in good fun and everyone had a great time. We tailgated for about 9 hours before the game then all night. Had to be run off by cops.

GR8NESS
06-25-2007, 11:29 AM
There are enough people in Anchorage to get a decent sized soccer crowd. Especially if the USSF announced some special tour of cities theyve never played in in the US, since we are such a damn huge country! Ive never been to a US game myself.

Me either. I'd think such a tour would hit

One of the Carolinas
Kentucky
Georgia (It's been awhile since we played in ATL, right?)
Oregon
Michigan
Utah maybe

That's a pretty decent tour right there, even if some of the places are unusual.

Vandy420
06-25-2007, 12:03 PM
I would say:

St. Louis (very big soccer area)
Carolinas
Salt lake City
ATL
Mich
Oregon

GR8NESS
06-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Nope, it has to hit Kentucky...LOL...not that I'm biased or anything...LOL

Vandy420
06-25-2007, 01:14 PM
There is nothing in kentucky but cow pastures, louisville and lexington. other than the top part where Lou, and lex are the entire state is a waste.

SECgamecock453
06-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Charlotte would be good for the Carolinas. Its pretty much equal distance from everywhere in the Carolinas and has the Panthers stadium they could use. I would definitely make that drive, not bad at all. Gather some friends and chant on the USA.

GR8NESS
06-25-2007, 03:39 PM
There is nothing in kentucky but cow pastures, louisville and lexington. other than the top part where Lou, and lex are the entire state is a waste.

Keep telling yourself that.
I find it amusing, coming from someone from Tennessee....where you can marry your cousin.

REBEL5 AC
06-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Wow...

SECgamecock453
06-25-2007, 03:44 PM
FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT (ahh I remember doing this in Middle School, good times...)

Vandy420
06-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Kentucky i more backwoods than Tn by far. Have you ever been to eastern Ky? Talking about inbreeding at its fullest. KY has Louisville and Lexington, Nashville is bigger than both those put together, then add in Memphis, Knoxville, and Chattanooga, there are alot more metro areas in TN that KY. You can drive for 4-5 hours and never see anything. Any place you can drive for 2 hours and not pass an exit on the interstate it rediculous. Plus every person I have ever known that was born or raised in KY is a "little different" there is just something weird about people from KY.

GR8NESS
06-25-2007, 10:37 PM
Kentucky i more backwoods than Tn by far. Have you ever been to eastern Ky? Talking about inbreeding at its fullest. KY has Louisville and Lexington, Nashville is bigger than both those put together, then add in Memphis, Knoxville, and Chattanooga, there are alot more metro areas in TN that KY. You can drive for 4-5 hours and never see anything. Any place you can drive for 2 hours and not pass an exit on the interstate it rediculous. Plus every person I have ever known that was born or raised in KY is a "little different" there is just something weird about people from KY.

YEAH, I LIVE THERE.
And you obviously don't know http://bestsmileys.com/angry2/10.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/angry2/10.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/angry2/10.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/angry2/10.gif about Kentucky, because there is nowhere in the state where you go 2 hours without passing an exit on the interstate! It only takes three to drive across the state north-south, and as I live in SE KY I make the drive quite often. The furthest you go is ~10 miles. I-64, same thing. I-65, 2 hours to drive the whole length!

XPS
06-25-2007, 10:54 PM
I went to Nashville once until i ran into this Nashville native, haven't been back sense...

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/xps1973/redneck.jpg

GDawg88
06-25-2007, 10:56 PM
State pride is overrated. Appreciate all 50 states for what they are.