USA 2 Panama 1 [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : USA 2 Panama 1

GR8NESS
06-16-2007, 10:47 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6930870

Donovan scores again (But I'm not going to stop hating on him, because when I do he plays good.), and Bocanegra buries one....U.S. got sloppy in the end, but they still pulled through.

U.S. vs. Canada in the semis, so if we contain de Rosserio (sp?) we're through to the finals.

SECgamecock453
06-16-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah...we had a 2 goal lead after the Donovan PK in the 60th minute then the Bocanegra goal in the 62nd. They scored a man down and played a man down from the 76th minute on, it is a cause for concern but we should be able to beat Canada.

GatorTD8to10
06-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Crap i MISSED IT AGAIN!

Storm
06-17-2007, 05:26 AM
Has the US named a permanent coach yet for the National team?

SCfan804
06-17-2007, 10:07 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6930870

Donovan scores again (But I'm not going to stop hating on him, because when I do he plays good.)

Seriously... the guy is making it very hard for me to hate on him these days, but I know as soon as I stop he'll go cold again.

Let's show those hosers up in Canada what soccer is all aboot, eh!?!

Vandy420
06-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Bob Bradley is the permanent coach. They are playing pretty good. Donovon is playing great. So is dempsey. The Panama team is very dirty, they should have been a man down in the 37th min. on the intentional handball. He already had a yellow he should have got another. They fouled and took cheap shots the whole game. We should win this tourney no doubt.

MKAU
06-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah...we had a 2 goal lead after the Donovan PK in the 60th minute then the Bocanegra goal in the 62nd. They scored a man down and played a man down from the 76th minute on, it is a cause for concern but we should be able to beat Canada.I didn't see it but I'm willing to bet they got a little to content and started screwing around instead of continueing to play hard. If that's the case then sloppiness at the end does not worry me.

GatorTD8to10
06-17-2007, 12:58 PM
I didn't see it but I'm willing to bet they got a little to content and started screwing around instead of continueing to play hard. If that's the case then sloppiness at the end does not worry me.

Actually I flipped on the end of the replay.. The Panama goal was just a freak goal really..

We had 3 guys surrounding the Panama player, one of the US players knocked the ball out of the Panama's possession, but it hit Gooch and kicked back into an open space and the Panama guy put it in.