Hey Storm, Prediction Time [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Hey Storm, Prediction Time

kentubbybasketball
06-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Storm, I predict that after Gillispie loses his first game at Kentucky, you and I will be the other two of the UK fans here (some claim to be of the breed) that will still like him. We don't turn with the weather. LOL

XPS
06-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Storm, I predict that after Gillispie loses his first game at Kentucky, you and I will be the other two of the UK fans here (some claim to be of the breed) that will still like him. We don't turn with the weather. LOL

Its nice to be able to predict what people will do kentubby, are you the only loyal UK fan on this site?:blah:

XPS
06-09-2007, 04:24 PM
We don't turn with the weather.

The other UK fans on this site will turn on Billy G besides you ( I'm not including Storm because he didn't ask to be in your baiting thread) because kentubby says so...

I will be right here to the end with Billy G and i know he will have good and bad times next year, IF at year 9 he has produced the same as Tubby with his own players then i will be wanting a new coach again...

GR8NESS
06-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Bait thread.
Closed.