Next years Umass game cancelled? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Next years Umass game cancelled?

XPS
05-25-2007, 04:36 PM
They sure did know, and they were also assured by UK that if Tubby left, the game would still go on

Things change from day to day...

XPS
05-25-2007, 04:37 PM
And, the buyout is screwing them out of $250K

If not for UK the $250K would be out of the picture anyways...

kentubbybasketball
05-26-2007, 11:42 AM
They sure did know, and they were also assured by UK that if Tubby left, the game would still go on

Things change from day to day...

Exactly, and it's sad that people are dishonest.

And, about UK being the reason that UMAss could even make $250,000. Duh, captain obvious. That is the whole point exactly.

XPS
05-26-2007, 11:58 PM
and it's sad that people are dishonest

How could UK have known what the new coach would want? I'm glad that UK is making the effort to help the new coach in ever way possible...

Umass may regret whining so much, UK might have rescheduled them later own, UK will NEVER have a problem scheduling bigtime teams to make money, can Umass say the same?

kentubbybasketball
05-27-2007, 01:56 PM
XPS, you see it's that very same elitist attitude that is gonna bite Kentucky in the butt.

What does it matter whether Kentucky has trouble scheduling big time opponents. For the third time, that is the same argument for the people that are arguing on the other side.

And, you just still don't get it... UK said if they got a new coach, they would still play the game. Mitch Barnhart is the boss still, he agreed to that, and now he's playing a different tune.

I could gives a rat's butt about this anymore, but don't come here, boring us with your "the national media treats Kentucky" bad crap when people say things about UK. You treat people this way and think it's okay, and that'll happen.

Now, I'm thru with this. It is what it is and you all can argument this amongst yourselves.

XPS
05-27-2007, 10:45 PM
And, you just still don't get it... UK said if they got a new coach, they would still play the game

Do you have a link ?

but don't come here, boring us

Who is US? you seem to make a habit of speaking for everyone.

Its over with anyways, for somebody who supposable doesn't give a rat's butt about it, sure is passionate about it...

kentubbybasketball
05-29-2007, 02:12 PM
The point is I don't care to debate it with you any further, as with everything you're not gonna convince me and vice versa.