WLOCP thread....... [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : WLOCP thread.......

ECDawg78
10-22-2017, 12:22 PM
....and where is Vinny these days?

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22552400_1462430847137820_2466342578235940730_n.jp g?oh=31cb23725863fec37df3b87e74a16a28&oe=5A6E6DDF

Cuz
10-22-2017, 12:45 PM
I am thinking of heading to Saint Simons and Uber on the Island a few days before the game. As in drive for Uber. Probably be enough business to pay for the trip.

If this team is not focused enough to win this game, we are still not ready. This is a must win for Kirby and the team.

Dooley-Win
Spurrier-Loss
Meyer-Loss

Kirby-?

Time for a new tradition.

ECDawg78
10-22-2017, 12:57 PM
I think the worm turns in this series beginning on Saturday........

Cuz
10-22-2017, 01:09 PM
I think the worm turns in this series beginning on Saturday........

I have the same feeling. Time for the pendulum to swing back our way.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 01:09 PM
Should be the easiest win UGA has had over the Gators in two decades.

Dawg4life
10-22-2017, 03:09 PM
I thought the tides were turning in/shortly after the Aaron Murray era halfway through 2014, then the 2014 Georgia-Florida game happened.

I suppose the issue this time is if there's anything that can be similar to 2014, it's something that's unsustainable to be honest. Unlike that team, this team is just not going to be run on and it's been proven through 7 games. You'd have to hit a bunch of big pass plays, and while Franks has some, the Florida coaches are too afraid to just unleash him, even if it means the risk of a lot of mistakes, and hitting a lot of big pass plays just doesn't happen that often.

So this game likely ends up being what 2014 SHOULD have been.

Herchel
10-22-2017, 03:50 PM
I'm looking for a beat down.

ECDawg78
10-22-2017, 03:57 PM
This has nothing at all to do with the hope in 2014. It was all hope with no foundation established at all.

Everything is different throughout this program compared to that time.....across the board.

GatorMan32
10-22-2017, 04:25 PM
That picture actually looks like he has plenty of popcorn left..

ECDawg78
10-22-2017, 04:38 PM
That picture actually looks like he has plenty of popcorn left..

It'll be empty by Saturday at 3:30.......:D

ECDawg78
10-22-2017, 05:17 PM
I have the same feeling. Time for the pendulum to swing back our way.

It's gonna get done with hard work, preparation, focus and relentless effort.....the way it was always done in the past.

Keep chopping wood............

lbzdually
10-22-2017, 06:45 PM
It's gonna get done with hard work, preparation, focus and relentless effort.....the way it was always done in the past.

That and UGA is more talented all across the board. I look for Wims and Nauta to have big nights, but nothing would please me more than UGA just running it down their throats all day long.

Dawg4life
10-22-2017, 07:43 PM
That and UGA is more talented all across the board. I look for Wims and Nauta to have big nights, but nothing would please me more than UGA just running it down their throats all day long.

Woerner is more likely, imo. It feels like the team is moving on from Nauta.

Cuz
10-22-2017, 08:03 PM

That is what Vince used to do. He demanded focus. I cannot tell you how many times I got a bus and drove the first team down to Sanford to have them play against each other and away from any distraction on the practice fields. He drove them til they dropped and he felt he had something.
I had the best seat in the house. I was the only one in the house. It was awesome to watch. Loser had to run home. Winner got back on the bus with me.

Dawg4life
10-22-2017, 08:16 PM
2014 has nothing to do with this team but in a lot of ways, it's the baby version of this team, especially on offense with 2017 having a lesser coach. (Defensively is much better) The playmakers to hide a QB or help a young QB that has upside grow.

It was a better team than some may remember...actually had the highest SRS of the Richt era, the kind of SRS it had is one I've found similar to 11-1 teams IMO, which makes the two “lol” games vs South Carolina and Georgia Tech, then the disappointing blowout vs Florida all the more sobering.

To make it clear though, this team is better. I think I said before this season that this was the most talented team since 2012 Georgia and what was needed was a coaching leap. We got it.

Georgia should blow out Florida, and if it's an inexplicable loss it's worse than 2014.

Cuz
10-22-2017, 08:53 PM
Georgia should blow out Florida, and if it's an inexplicable loss it's worse than 2014.

Agreed. Too soon to rep a great post.

Bama_Man
10-22-2017, 10:17 PM
Woerner is more likely, imo. It feels like the team is moving on from Nauta. Is it bc the supposed attitude problems w Nauta?

lbzdually
10-22-2017, 10:25 PM
Is it bc the supposed attitude problems w Nauta?

He must have really pissed Kirby off during practice, because every time I see Nauta in the game, he is blocking his man and driving them back in the running game. Eason had more trust in him and Fromm seems to have that same confidence in Wims and Woerner.

Bama_Man
10-22-2017, 10:26 PM
He must have really pissed Kirby off during practice, because every time I see Nauta in the game, he is blocking his man and driving them back in the running game. Eason had more trust in him and Fromm seems to have that same confidence in Wims and Woerner.
I had just read either on here or somewhere else that he's had some attitude issues and stays in Smarts doghouse. Incredibly talented kid too, hope it resolves itself.

ECDawg78
10-22-2017, 10:52 PM
2014 has nothing to do with this team but in a lot of ways, it's the baby version of this team, especially on offense with 2017 having a lesser coach. (Defensively is much better) The playmakers to hide a QB or help a young QB that has upside grow.

The 2014 team had a fifth year senior QB and no help behind him in the offensive minded head coach's 14th season and the OC and QB coach was in his 7th season....you cannot compare to today's team at all......to do so is ridiculous. The personnel and circumstances are entirely different. The current OC in his second season has done a fabulous job....to say he hasn't is uninformed or ignorant. For the second straight season, he's doing it with a true freshman QB because of the situation he was dealt. The play calling has been outstanding as Fromm has blossomed and been given time and a game plan to help him perform and to grow from week to week. This offense has improved from week to week more than any other offense we have had in a while.

It was a better team than some may remember...actually had the highest SRS of the Richt era, the kind of SRS it had is one I've found similar to 11-1 teams IMO, which makes the two ďlolĒ games vs South Carolina and Georgia Tech, then the disappointing blowout vs Florida all the more sobering.

This is a Cocktail Party thread.....not a rehash of this team to date vs the 2014 team....the comparisons are non-existent. The offense stepped up and got the go ahead field goal in South Bend, coming from behind more than once with a first time true freshman starter, on the road at QB. We all remember 2014, when we've got a first down inside the Carolina three and the best running back in the country (Gurley) doesn't get the ball and we get nothing. We only scored 14 points in the second half after scoring 24 in the first against a pitiful South Carolina defense.

To make it clear though, this team is better. I think I said before this season that this was the most talented team since 2012 Georgia and what was needed was a coaching leap. We got it.

That's a no brainer. It's why the change at the top was made. The change of culture of the entire program is much closer to completion. The talent level has markedly increased since Kirby was hired....by leaps and bounds, particularly on the line of scrimmage. Next year's team will be even more talented. Players are getting coached up and held to performance standards that were non-existent in Athens two years ago.

Georgia is a 14 point favorite. I expect to get Florida's best shot. I also expect us to be ready to play. If faced with adversity, this team is better prepared to handle it than any Georgia team I can recall in a long, long time.

I'm looking forward to this trip to Jacksonville more than any in recent memory.

ECDawg78
10-22-2017, 10:58 PM
Woerner is more likely, imo. It feels like the team is moving on from Nauta.

I don't know what you're feeling, but honestly this is total speculation and rumor compared to what I've heard.

ECDawg78
10-22-2017, 11:02 PM
That is what Vince used to do. He demanded focus. I cannot tell you how many times I got a bus and drove the first team down to Sanford to have them play against each other and away from any distraction on the practice fields. He drove them til they dropped and he felt he had something.
I had the best seat in the house. I was the only one in the house. It was awesome to watch. Loser had to run home. Winner got back on the bus with me.

I know what you're saying Cuz.........I was fortunate enough to be at almost every practice and team function in 1978.

Kirby has a lot of the same attributes as Coach Dooley and great leaders on the staff like Coach Russell........the attention to detail and hiring good assistants and letting them coach.

It was a great experience to be able to witness first hand.....

GatorMan32
10-23-2017, 06:54 AM
It'll be empty by Saturday at 3:30.......:DThat doesn't seem healthy. I'm worried about his popcorn intake lol

HunkerDown
10-23-2017, 07:18 AM
Is it bc the supposed attitude problems w Nauta?

No one knows. I think one of the announcers during one of our games said it was because of him not practicing hard but no one knows for sure. To be fair we haven't really thrown to tight ends at all this season outside of 1 or 2 big passes, one of which was to Nauta.

HunkerDown
10-23-2017, 07:19 AM
I don't know what you're feeling, but honestly this is total speculation and rumor compared to what I've heard.

Agree with this.

HunkerDown
10-23-2017, 07:28 AM
Am I the only one nervous about this game? I know we SHOULD win but this game always gives me pause. Doesn't matter how good we are or how bad they are.

Cuz
10-23-2017, 07:56 AM
Am I the only one nervous about this game? I know we SHOULD win but this game always gives me pause. Doesn't matter how good we are or how bad they are.

I am fairly good at predicting this game. Last year I thought we would lose. The year before too.

This year I feel a win. Sure we could lose total focus and blow the game. But I just don't see it this year.

GatorMan32
10-23-2017, 08:00 AM
Am I the only one nervous about this game? I know we SHOULD win but this game always gives me pause. Doesn't matter how good we are or how bad they are.I'm not. We're stuck with Mac. I have no expectation of a win. Might not even watch it.

Cuz
10-23-2017, 08:02 AM
I'm not. We're stuck with Mac. I have no expectation of a win. Might not even watch it.

I feel your pain. The last two years I have felt like my team was the lambs going to slaughter. I was right. :facepalm:

Dawg in Dallas
10-23-2017, 08:13 AM

Given our history over the last 20 years, no, you aren't the only one nervous.

However, we have a group of players that will be playing on Sunday that came back for their senior years providing good leadership at the player level and a coaching staff that has been up for every challenge this year and had the team prepared. So while I am nervous, I also believe that this team is ready.

gatormaniac
10-23-2017, 09:26 AM
While I understand the nervousness of UGA fans given the history of this rivalry, the disparity between the two teams is glaring in every phase, including the coaching.

UF offense ranked at #102 against a UGA defense ranked at....#3
UF defense ranked at #36 against a UGA offense ranked at #37 ( Close on paper but the UF D is always on the field too long ( see offense rank )
UF may have an advantage at kicker, but special teams are otherwise lousy.

Sure, a minor miracle could happen, but UGA would have to lay an egg the size of Jacksonville, but I don't see that happening. I'm do not have the usual WLOCP jitters. I fully expect a loss.

ECDawg78
10-23-2017, 09:47 AM

I understand your apprehension HD and all other fans in your age group........you guys didn't experience the dominance in the series that existed during the Dooley years like Herchel, Cuz and I have.

Despite the failures of the last 25 years, Georgia still holds a comfortable lead in the series. The Florida domination coincided with a lot of Georgia not getting the job done on their own accord.

Getting THAT fixed is all that Kirby, like Dooley did, can do to alter the results.

Kirby is getting it done already.......which is why I'm feeling confident going to Jacksonville again.

ECDawg78
10-23-2017, 11:32 AM
The Gators are gonna try another alt uni in Jacksonville.....

https://i.imgur.com/mdeQR6N.jpg

Cuz
10-23-2017, 12:47 PM
The shirt looks cool but those Jorts will just have to go. Somebody could get an awful knee burn.

Cuz
10-23-2017, 12:56 PM
My picture did not come up. I will try later.

Herchel
10-23-2017, 01:38 PM
While I understand the nervousness of UGA fans given the history of this rivalry, the disparity between the two teams is glaring in every phase, including the coaching.

UF offense ranked at #102 against a UGA defense ranked at....#3
UF defense ranked at #36 against a UGA offense ranked at #37 ( Close on paper but the UF D is always on the field too long ( see offense rank )
UF may have an advantage at kicker, but special teams are otherwise lousy.

Sure, a minor miracle could happen, but UGA would have to lay an egg the size of Jacksonville, but I don't see that happening. I'm do not have the usual WLOCP jitters. I fully expect a loss.

Why do you think McElwain has had such a tough time with offense? Recruiting?

Herchel
10-23-2017, 02:12 PM
Gators talking trash
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/florida-players-trash-talk-georgias-jacksonville-struggles-qb-jake-fromm-anybody-can-throw-slant

Dawg in Dallas
10-23-2017, 02:18 PM
Gators talking trash
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/florida-players-trash-talk-georgias-jacksonville-struggles-qb-jake-fromm-anybody-can-throw-slant

Makes Kirby happy I bet. :)

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 02:22 PM
What's the line on this game?

Dawg in Dallas
10-23-2017, 02:24 PM
UGA favored by 14...

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 02:43 PM
UGA favored by 14...
Damn...Vegas is good.

I was honestly thinking...below 14 take the Dawgs...above 14 take UF.

Now it's flip a coin.

Herchel
10-23-2017, 02:53 PM
It opened at 13.5. Now it is 14.5.

Herchel
10-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Damn...Vegas is good.

I was honestly thinking...below 14 take the Dawgs...above 14 take UF.

Now it's flip a coin.
I think we are going to stomp a mud hole in them. Something like 42-3.

Herchel
10-23-2017, 03:13 PM
Here are the yards we have given up this year (the backups have played the 4th quarter of every game but ND).

App State - 284
ND - 266
Samford - 249
MSU - 280
UT - 142
Vandy - 236
Mizzou - 312

gatormaniac
10-23-2017, 03:43 PM

I've heard that a time or 20 over the years.

Seriously though, it could happen given the current situation in Gainesville.

Herchel
10-23-2017, 03:48 PM
I've heard that a time or 20 over the years.

Seriously though, it could happen given the current situation in Gainesville.
No disrespect to you, I think this is a perfect storm. Defense travels well, and we have the defense.

gatormaniac
10-23-2017, 03:57 PM
No disrespect to you, I think this is a perfect storm. Defense travels well, and we have the defense.

None taken. Not taking anything away from this UGA team, because they are impressive, but this is a Gator football team that has been decimated by injuries and suspensions. I am absolutely not saying the Gators could beat UGA with a full roster, again, because I think this is an impressive UGA team, but we are closer to the 63 scholly minimum than the 85 max. I will be happy when this season is over.

Herchel
10-23-2017, 04:26 PM
None taken. Not taking anything away from this UGA team, because they are impressive, but this is a Gator football team that has been decimated by injuries and suspensions. I am absolutely not saying the Gators could beat UGA with a full roster, again, because I think this is an impressive UGA team, but we are closer to the 63 scholly minimum than the 85 max. I will be happy when this season is over.
A Connecticut Yankee in King McElwain's court.

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 04:57 PM
I don't see that.

You kind of snuck up on us with that ass whipping. You're not going to sneak up on anyone else.

Mac, unlike Butch, is probably smart enough to watch all the film and be somewhat prepared.

Herchel
10-23-2017, 04:59 PM
I don't see that.

You kind of snuck up on us with that ass whipping. You're not going to sneak up on anyone else.

Mac, unlike Butch, is probably smart enough to watch all the film and be somewhat prepared.
Will he invent an offense this week? Will Felipe franks become an average SEC QB this week?

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 05:05 PM
Will he invent an offense this week? Will Felipe franks become an average SEC QB this week?
Probably not...but I still don't see a 42-3 beat down.

The Vegas line of 14 is probably pretty close.

GatorMan32
10-23-2017, 05:06 PM
Why do you think McElwain has had such a tough time with offense? Recruiting?because he lets Nuss call plays.

HunkerDown
10-23-2017, 10:14 PM
The Gators are gonna try another alt uni in Jacksonville.....

https://i.imgur.com/mdeQR6N.jpg

hahahahahaha

GatorMan32
10-23-2017, 10:44 PM
It gets posted every year.

ECDawg78
10-24-2017, 12:34 PM
This is my new favorite....

https://i.imgflip.com/u1gwy.jpg

Dawg in Dallas
10-24-2017, 12:59 PM
That is awesome.

HunkerDown
10-24-2017, 08:26 PM
this is my new favorite....

https://i.imgflip.com/u1gwy.jpg

hahahahahahahahah

IllinoisDawg63
10-24-2017, 10:42 PM
49-14 Dawgs. Thinking we may capitalize on a couple fumbles, that may even be deep in Gators end of field. We gave up more yards than should have been expected vs Mizzou (at home), so that said, I feel Kirby instilled some words that he doesn't want to see that in this fierce rival game.

ECDawg78
10-25-2017, 10:02 AM
49-14 Dawgs. Thinking we may capitalize on a couple fumbles, that may even be deep in Gators end of field. We gave up more yards than should have been expected vs Mizzou (at home), so that said, I feel Kirby instilled some words that he doesn't want to see that in this fierce rival game.

That big of a margin would be a big surprise to me.

I expect we will get Florida's best shot.....and would be happy with any win.....but around the line or better would be very satisfying.

Dawg in Dallas
10-25-2017, 10:52 AM
Florida does still have a pretty good defense don't they?

ugabrad
10-25-2017, 11:17 AM
Florida does still have a pretty good defense don't they?

Yes, they do. They also have a great running game and are expecting us to load the box in order to stop the run so are probably looking to go deep to exploit that. I did read that they are getting one of their better receivers back from injury this week, which will make that easier.

Herchel
10-25-2017, 11:38 AM
UF is 47th against the run, 57th against the pass, 36th overall. UGA is 4th against the run, 11th against the pass, #3 overall.

Dawg in Dallas
10-25-2017, 11:51 AM
So an average defense by their recent standards...

HunkerDown
10-26-2017, 08:32 AM
So an average defense by their recent standards...

Yeah pretty much. According to my UF friends their pass defense is awful.

Herchel
10-26-2017, 09:32 AM
Yeah pretty much. According to my UF friends their pass defense is awful.
You have UF friends?

lbzdually
10-26-2017, 11:46 AM
You have UF friends?

I have friends that are Vol fans, :barf: When I see them dressing their kids in Vol stuff, I am tempted to call DFACS, as I consider that a form of child abuse. :)

GatorMan32
10-26-2017, 12:14 PM
UF has a good defense but they are left out there too much and get worn down. When the freshmen safeties are in, the defense is better. It's very difficult to complete passss on Wilson and Henderson. It seems like 1 or 2 at most a game. If any.

The offense leaves them hung out to dry too often. They're tough despite being thin on depth because of injuries and suspensions.

HunkerDown
10-26-2017, 01:45 PM
You have UF friends?

Haha my sister married one and I teach a lot of high school kids tennis whose parents went to UF so we talk a lot about football.

lbzdually
10-28-2017, 02:40 PM
I want to see UGA with a good pass rush and dominate both lines of scrimmage. If that happens, UGA destroys UF. If the Dawg's players try to out 'talent' UF and not play as a team, this could be close.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 03:07 PM
Big Trent is back so I think that's going to help the pass rush return. He's been quiet this year but I think he was the major key to the pass rush because he's taking double teams.

Herchel
10-28-2017, 03:32 PM
UF's side is half empty.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 03:34 PM
Well, Jim McElwain is rumored to be fired *regardless of what happens* on Monday.

Herchel
10-28-2017, 03:49 PM
How bout them Dawgs - 7-0

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 03:50 PM
Florida stacks the box and it doesn't matter on 2 of the runs. Also a great play call on 3rd and 2.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 03:56 PM
I can see why Florida is very afraid of just letting Franks wing it and go deep. But you're just not going to beat Georgia this year being safe on offense. That combined with McElwain is all but fired apparently and this is going to be Falcons-Panthers from a few years back at the end of the season, round 2.

MY GOODNESS JAVON WIMS!

Cuz
10-28-2017, 04:07 PM
Sony Michel. What a run. Go Dawgs. 21-0.
Let's hang half a hundred on them.

gatormaniac
10-28-2017, 04:13 PM
I have friends that are Dawg fans. I put friendship above everything except family and God.

gatormaniac
10-28-2017, 04:15 PM
We have quite the rebuild ahead, but we’ll get there. UGA looks very, very good.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 04:37 PM
Actually does look like Florida should have come out with the 2014 gameplan. Holding ain't going to get called today.

lbzdually
10-28-2017, 04:53 PM
UF's line is starting to whip UGA.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 04:58 PM
Call the freaking hold or let both teams play that way. Florida really could've used the 2014 gameplan this year and it would've worked with the many non-calls.

lbzdually
10-28-2017, 05:01 PM
This is same crap Kirby did last year, not calling timeouts and playing safe.

Bama_Man
10-28-2017, 05:16 PM
You guys are up 21-0 and were just crushing them early, no need to panic lol. UF can't score.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 05:29 PM
I really hate Jim Chaney.

lbzdually
10-28-2017, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE=Bama_Man;1943343]You guys are up 21

UF is running the ball down UGA's throat and UGA is playing not to lose already.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 05:39 PM
I'm afraid of this being 2013 Georgia-Florida again. Please Chaney, open it up. Not developing a QB is not a good idea. If it doesn't work then so be it, you're not a top 5 team.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 05:43 PM
Moving the ball again but please, can we see a try at a safe throw on first down?

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 05:46 PM
Sony Michel really is a better version of Tevin Coleman.

Dawg4life
10-28-2017, 06:26 PM
I made a pretty good call at another place. Chubb was solid but this was a game for Michel and Swift all along.

GatorMan32
10-28-2017, 06:30 PM
It's obvious the team quit on him and his unwillingness to kick a FG is his desire to end the scoring streak. I wouldn't mind if he gets run over by a bus. His firing that comes in the next 48 makes it worth it. UGA is the final nail. It's done. He's done. Congrats and I guess thank you.

lbzdually
10-28-2017, 06:48 PM
UF scores against 2nd and 3rd teamers. I would have loved a shutout. What a smothering game by the Dawgs though.

GatorMan32
10-28-2017, 06:52 PM
IDGAF as long as Mac tanking didn't cost the streak.

gatormaniac
10-28-2017, 07:06 PM
Congrats to UGA. Excellent team this year for sure.

Bubba
10-28-2017, 07:34 PM
Congrats to UGA. Excellent team this year for sure.

yup, fun to watch. and sad. that was our old offense... good luck the rest of the way dogs.

MKfromPA
10-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Congrats on the win, Bulldogs!!

IllinoisDawg63
10-29-2017, 02:59 AM
That has to be my best /closest prediction score ever. I really felt strong 75-80% chance we'd have great halftime lead, and build upon it. The shutout would have been GRAND, ON 75th anniversary of the '42 75-0 Dawgs thrashing.

Cuz
10-29-2017, 03:17 AM
I was hoping for a 49-0 to beat the Herschel beat down. Oh well. Maybe next year.

HunkerDown
10-29-2017, 06:22 AM
Hated giving that score up with the backups backups. But that was an absolute thrashing! GO DAWGS.

Herchel
10-29-2017, 10:37 AM
That was fun!!

ECDawg78
10-29-2017, 11:41 AM
I really hate Jim Chaney.

I am really sick of your Chaney hate. It makes you look totally uninformed.....which very well may be the case.

ECDawg78
10-29-2017, 11:47 AM
Hated giving that score up with the backups backups. But that was an absolute thrashing! GO DAWGS.

This was when the staff was coaching their hardest and how these young guys will only get better to become dependable contributors.

Losing the shutout will also give the staff something to make an emphasis to get ready for SC next week.......

I think the egg laying is now officially dead and buried.

Learn from the mistakes, stay focused on the next task at hand.....and keep chopping wood.

ugabrad
10-29-2017, 11:52 AM
Looking at the game stats, I think that Vince Dooley would have loved Cheney. Run 'em down their throats, throw just enough passes to keep 'em honest.

MKfromPA
10-29-2017, 12:44 PM
I was looking at the series history and I can't believe UGA only leads by 8 games. Florida has really cut into the lead over the last 20 years.

Cuz
10-29-2017, 12:51 PM
I was looking at the series history and I can't believe UGA only leads by 8 games. Florida has really cut into the lead over the last 20 years.

Well, Florida has only officially been playing football since 1990. Before that, they recruited some intramural squad to play games.

gatormaniac
10-29-2017, 04:54 PM
Well, Florida has only officially been playing football since 1990. Before that, they recruited some intramural squad to play games.

So, what has UGA been doing since 1990...playing intramural ball? Congrats on the win!

Cuz
10-29-2017, 08:45 PM
So, what has UGA been doing since 1990...playing intramural ball? Congrats on the win!

LOL. Got me. You have cut me to the quick. Perhaps my quick needed cutting. :bow:

2008 National Champions
10-29-2017, 10:49 PM
....and where is Vinny these days?

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22552400_1462430847137820_2466342578235940730_n.jp g?oh=31cb23725863fec37df3b87e74a16a28&oe=5A6E6DDF

Iím alive. I just donít hit up the forum as much as I would like.

Congrats on the epic beatdown. That was brutal to watch. At least we got that piece of **** coach out of here. Lol

Good luck the rest of the way. 1 vs 2 in ATL would be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ugabrad
10-29-2017, 10:50 PM
LOL. Got me. You have cut me to the quick. Perhaps my quick needed cutting. :bow:

You still have some quick? Pretty good for a geezer like you...

HunkerDown
10-30-2017, 08:42 AM
I’m alive. I just don’t hit up the forum as much as I would like.

Congrats on the epic beatdown. That was brutal to watch. At least we got that piece of **** coach out of here. Lol

Good luck the rest of the way. 1 vs 2 in ATL would be fun!

Holy ****. You need to come back along with about 25 other people.

2008 National Champions
10-31-2017, 01:27 AM
Holy ****. You need to come back along with about 25 other people.

Iíll start supplying my unwanted opinions more often. 😊

HunkerDown
10-31-2017, 03:33 PM
I’ll start supplying my unwanted opinions more often. ��

Good :D

Cuz
11-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Iíll start supplying my unwanted opinions more often. 

I always want your unwanted opinions. :)