Miss. State throttles UK, 45-7 [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Miss. State throttles UK, 45-7

GR8NESS
10-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Gonna be a long, hard road to 6 wins for UK.

boxvic
10-21-2017, 09:38 PM
I can't believe I actually thought we would win this game and be ranked on Monday.

Djshockley3
10-22-2017, 02:32 AM
You guys will still beat UT and Vandy

MKfromPA
10-22-2017, 10:34 AM
I was surprised as well. I picked UK to win and was shocked they only scored 7 points. Hats off to MSU, congrats on the win.

zud the hut
10-22-2017, 11:36 AM
I thought that UK's defense was better than that. I viewed this game as a toss up. Man O Man, was I wrong!

Congrats to State on the win!

GR8NESS
10-22-2017, 11:38 AM

After yesterday, I’m not too sure. We’ve barely beaten Eastern Kentucky, Southern Miss, and Eastern Michigan. MSU was the first good team we’ve played and... welp

boxvic
10-23-2017, 06:32 AM

Vandy maybe... it just depends on who well Vandy stays composed in a close game. UT? Nah, they are going to score more points on us than they have all year.

This UK team has some serious talent; but JV coaching. We've seen flashes of how good this team can be when the coaches have game planned correctly and the talent does the rest. The first halves of the USC and Florida games really showed it. At times in those games we looked like a legit top 15 team- and we have that level on talent with the starters now. But then the opposing coaches changed their tactics, and our coaches couldn't figure it out. It doesn't matter how good you are when your coach is telling you to run off the right tackle on 2nd and 10, for the 8th time, and the defense is shifting because they've read your formation and know you are running off the right tackle.