Auburn At Arkansas [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Auburn At Arkansas

Dr.SwineSmeller
10-21-2017, 12:39 PM
Cole train Steamboat Bigfoot Goliath Kelley gets the start again, this time at home against Auburn. It'll be interesting to see how the home environment coupled with a really tough game at Bama under his belt tranfers to his performance today.

Tigers are a 15 1/2 point favorite and the Hogs are 0-6 against the spread this season. At some point Arkansas has to at least beat the spread.

I'm going with the homeboy pick>

Arkansas 30, Auburn 28

MKfromPA
10-21-2017, 02:14 PM
I don't know how much our fans will be pulling hard for us. If the offense struggles early, I predict a lot of 'boos'. I think everyone is starting to get fed up with BB.

Anyway, a win tonight would be big for us. Though Auburn is going to come in mighty angry after losing at LSU last week. A game AU should've had.

Auburn 34
Arkansas 21

Really Big Bama Fan
10-21-2017, 09:02 PM
The Hogs are letting me down...

GoAU
10-21-2017, 10:41 PM
After last week I don't see Gustav getting conservative in the 4th, but glad to see Willis getting some good reps.

Kelly hadVing a rough day.

MKfromPA
10-22-2017, 10:31 AM
After last week I don't see Gustav getting conservative in the 4th, but glad to see Willis getting some good reps.

Kelly hadVing a rough day.

Congrats on the W.

Dr.SwineSmeller
10-22-2017, 05:48 PM
We are probably the worst team in the 5 major conferences.

I remember when Petrino was 3 - 8 in his first season at Arkansas gurus were saying Arkansas may have been the best 3 - 8 team in history. You don't hear any gurus saying anything like that about this team.

Our coach sucks. He AGAIN said in his post game press conference, "We are close". I wish one time a reporter would just say, "Close to what?"

MKfromPA
10-22-2017, 07:50 PM
We are probably the worst team in the 5 major conferences.

I remember when Petrino was 3 - 8 in his first season at Arkansas gurus were saying Arkansas may have been the best 3 - 8 team in history. You don't hear any gurus saying anything like that about this team.

Our coach sucks. He AGAIN said in his post game press conference, "We are close". I wish one time a reporter would just say, "Close to what?"

Worst in the Power Five? Actually I was thinking about that over the past few days. Pittsburgh versus Arkansas would be an interesting game. Pitt has only beaten FCS Youngstown State and Rice prior to winning at Duke yesterday. We are a mess. QB is out for the year and defense is bad. I think it'd be close, but I can't pick a winner.

Cuz
10-22-2017, 08:07 PM
I am telling this straight. Arkansas deserves better than what it has now.

In the words of The Little River Band, Time for a Cool Change.

WPS.