Tennessee vs Alabama [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee vs Alabama

SavageOrangeJug
10-20-2017, 10:00 PM
...and just to remind you Bammers.

https://s1.postimg.org/496oy1lu9r/Bammer_before_after_Saban.jpg

HunkerDown
10-21-2017, 06:35 AM
Biggest line since UF vs Vandy like 20 years ago in the SEC.

Really Big Bama Fan
10-21-2017, 07:50 AM
The line means nothing in a rivalry game.

SavageOrangeJug
10-21-2017, 09:33 AM

The line means nothing in a rivalry game.

On my regular Vol forum, VolTalk.com, I predicted we lose 55-9

It's going to be as bad as Saban wants it to be.

MKfromPA
10-21-2017, 10:59 AM
I'd love to see Tennessee win, but I fear they won't.

SavageOrangeJug
10-21-2017, 04:48 PM
It's hard enough to beat Alabama without the refs helping them.

That was a fumble. Hands to the face my ass. :banghead:

Really Big Bama Fan
10-21-2017, 05:47 PM
It's hard enough to beat Alabama without the refs helping them.

That was a fumble. Hands to the face my ass. :banghead:
I guess everyone hates Tennessee?

SavageOrangeJug
10-21-2017, 06:00 PM
I guess everyone hates Tennessee?
Kongbo has manhandled that fat tub of goo.

That overturned fumble was what Tim Priest on the radio called 'creative officiating'.

Bailed y'all out.

We have had 9 defensive penalties ALL YEAR..

Now we suddenly have 6 in one game and we are 10 minutes into the 3rd quarter?

SavageOrangeJug
10-21-2017, 06:01 PM
Like I said.

Y'all are hard enough to beat without the refs help.

Really Big Bama Fan
10-21-2017, 06:03 PM
Looks like Coach Saban put the second string in too soon. Blew the shutout.

Really Big Bama Fan
10-21-2017, 06:34 PM
Alabama looks sloppy. A good team like Georgia would have beaten them today.

SavageOrangeJug
10-21-2017, 07:02 PM
Alabama looks sloppy. A good team like Georgia would have beaten them today.
No way the refs let that happen.

Give them a crew from another conference, yes. SEC crew? Not a chance in Hell.

SavageOrangeJug
10-21-2017, 07:03 PM
Saban called both his teams off early or it would have been MUCH worse.

Congratulations, Bama fans.

Bama_Man
10-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Kongbo has manhandled that fat tub of goo.

That overturned fumble was what Tim Priest on the radio called 'creative officiating'.

Bailed y'all out.

We have had 9 defensive penalties ALL YEAR..

Now we suddenly have 6 in one game and we are 10 minutes into the 3rd quarter?
You're FOS. His hands were clearly up in his face

Bama_Man
10-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Total yatds-
Bama-601
UT-101

SavageOrangeJug
10-21-2017, 07:13 PM
Total yatds-
Bama-601
UT-101
Yeah, we watched the game.

Bama_Man
10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Kelly wasn't bad, 5ypc but only had 12 carries. No one else could do anything. UT still hasn't scored an offensive TD in multiple games

houndofthebaskervols
10-22-2017, 01:19 AM
This is the worst Vols team I have ever seen, and thats saying something. Hell I survived Fulmer for crying out loud.

Djshockley3
10-22-2017, 02:34 AM
POS UT player flipping the crowd off. That's what happens when you never score.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 07:25 AM
POS UT player flipping the crowd off. That's what happens when you never score.
No, this is a POS...

Number 54...needs to be shot through the head during a carjacking (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B79AY2kEYSImWWk4WjBpT0RBR2s)

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 07:39 AM
I don't seem to remember Bammers (or Dawgs) whining last year when Bo Scarborough was disrespecting UT fans.

https://s1.postimg.org/2nmu91ehu7/joscarbrough.jpg

Really Big Bama Fan
10-22-2017, 07:57 AM
I don't seem to remember Bammers (or Dawgs) whining last year when Bo Scarborough was disrespecting UT fans.

Probably because the Vile fans deserve it.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Probably because the Vile fans deserve it.
Well, it wouldn't have bothered me if he had thrown a fire bomb into the Bammer crowd.

Really Big Bama Fan
10-22-2017, 08:04 AM
Well, it wouldn't have bothered me if he had thrown a fire bomb into the Bammer crowd.
The Viles are the ones who think that destroying a rival’s program will make their own program more successful.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 08:06 AM
Gaulden publicly apologized.

You snowflakes let me know when Scarborough apologizes for his classlessness or that worthless scumbag POS, Kublanow, and the University of Georgia apologize for their filthy play.

"First off, I want to make an apology to the University of Tennessee and the University of Alabama for my gesture after the pick-six by Daniel Bituli. That remark that I showed is very out of character. That's not how my parents raised me. That's now how a leader of the team should show their emotions on the field. I really sincerely apologize to the student section of Alabama for disrespecting them, and that's all I have to say."

Gaulden apologizes for gesture at Alabama fans in Vols' loss "]Gaulden apologizes for gesture at Alabama fans in Vols' loss (https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Article/Tennessee-Vols-football-Rashaan-Gaulden-apologizes-for-gesture-a-109264994)

Really Big Bama Fan
10-22-2017, 08:10 AM
Gaulden publicly apologized.

You snowflakes let me know when Scarborough apologizes for his classlessness or that worthless scumbag POS, Kublanow, and the University of Georgia apologize for their filthy play.

Gaulden apologizes for gesture at Alabama fans in Vols' loss "]Gaulden apologizes for gesture at Alabama fans in Vols' loss (https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Article/Tennessee-Vols-football-Rashaan-Gaulden-apologizes-for-gesture-a-109264994)
When will Phat Phil apologize?

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 08:12 AM
The Viles are the ones who think that destroying a rival’s program will make their own program more successful.
No, Steve Spurrier snitched you out. Which is what the rules require.

Fulmer simply testified against your filthy asses.

Your program was filthy. Still is. When Emmert leaves the NCAA and is no longer there to protect Saban your asses will get the well deserved death penalty. You should have gotten it the last time around.

It was so filthy you had boosters go to prison. That was a first in the history NCAA sports. You had the man murdered when he got out of prison.

Yet. y'all blame others. Bammer acts like cheating it their birthright.

Your players don't even hide it. Two days after they sign they are posting pics of their new cars on social media.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 08:12 AM
When will Phat Phil apologize?
About the same time Bammer admits it is the filthiest program in history.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 08:16 AM
What was it the NCAA said about Alabama in 2011???

The NCAA Committee on Infractions released a statement last year calling the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa the following:

A "serial repeat violator," with an "abysmal infractions track record" and an "extensive recent history of infractions cases unmatched by any other member institution in the NCAA.”

Really Big Bama Fan
10-22-2017, 08:26 AM
Thanks to Phat Phil’s efforts as a “Secret Witness” Alabama received a more severe penalty for an out of control booster than Penn State did for enabling a child molester.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 08:44 AM
Thanks to Phat Phil’s efforts as a “Secret Witness” Alabama received a more severe penalty for an out of control booster than Penn State did for enabling a child molester.
Both of you should have received a minimum of a two year death penalty.

Thanks to Phil?

Phil was buying players for Alabama? Link?

Really Big Bama Fan
10-22-2017, 08:56 AM
You know what Phat Phil did. He stabbed Coach Majors in the back and destroyed a great rivalry with Alabama. How does Karma feel?

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 09:03 AM
You know what Phat Phil did. He stabbed Coach Majors in the back and destroyed a great rivalry with Alabama. How does Karma feel?
Waiting that link.

Doug Dickey stabbed Majors in the back.

Phillip Fulmer OWNED Alabama both on and off the field. He still lives in your heads.

Really Big Bama Fan
10-22-2017, 09:13 AM
Waiting that link.

Doug Dickey stabbed Majors in the back.

Phillip Fulmer OWNED Alabama both on and off the field. He still lives in your heads.
Don’t act like a resident of Obnoxiousville. The Phat One helped the NCAA almost destroy a historic rival’s program. The penalty was much worse than either Southern Cal or Penn State received for actual “Loss of Institutional Control.” Look up your own links.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 09:17 AM
Don’t act like a resident of Obnoxiousville. The Phat One helped the NCAA almost destroy a historic rival’s program. The penalty was much worse than either Southern Cal or Penn State received for actual “Loss of Institutional Control.” Look up your own links.
No, your filthy coaches and boosters almost destroyed your program.

Once again, Phil did not turn you in. Steve Spurrier turned you in.

Really Big Bama Fan
10-22-2017, 09:26 AM
No, your filthy coaches and boosters almost destroyed your program.

Once again, Phil did not turn you in. Steve Spurrier turned you in.
Right. Enjoy your season.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 09:31 AM
Right. Enjoy your season.
You do the same.

Djshockley3
10-22-2017, 12:35 PM
You are trash.

SavageOrangeJug
10-22-2017, 12:48 PM
You are trash.
What brought that on, you punk ass little bitch?

The fact I pointed out your team's filthy play, or the fact I made you look like an idiot.

You're a mouthy little ****bag. Do us a favor. Don't breed.

Djshockley3
10-23-2017, 02:04 AM
Lol still trash just like your team.

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 07:25 AM
Lol still trash just like your team.
LMFAO!!!!

You stupid punk little bitch, you weren't even alive the last time UGA won a championship. :facepalm:

Do Earth a favor. Step out back and wash your hair with a 12 gauge. Thanks in advance from the rest of us.

Dawg in Dallas
10-23-2017, 12:45 PM
OK you two, let's try to get back to the game. :)

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 02:13 PM
OK you two, let's try to get back to the game. :)
I never left the game. He came in calling me trash twice. That was all. Straight up, unsolicited insults.

Guess who got infracted.

You want to know why your forum is dying?

Herchel
10-23-2017, 02:17 PM
Okay, I warned both of you. Next time is an infraction.

Djshockley3
10-23-2017, 03:29 PM
Let's get back to the game. Another UT classic. Lol

Really Big Bama Fan
10-23-2017, 04:25 PM
After watching the replay again on Tennessee's lone touchdown, it appeared that the last man with a chance to tackle, missed, owing to being pushed out of bounds from behind, so a block in the back cost the Bama defense its chance at the shut-out.

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 04:40 PM
After watching the replay again on Tennessee's lone touchdown, it appeared that the last man with a chance to tackle, missed, owing to being pushed out of bounds from behind, so a block in the back cost the Bama defense its chance at the shut-out.
At least that "Saban rule" overruled the fumble and gave you the ball on the one.

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 04:41 PM
Let's get back to the game. Another UT classic. Lol
Go ask your granddaddy about UGA's last championship.

Really Big Bama Fan
10-23-2017, 05:30 PM
An Alabama Granddaddy will tell you how the Georgia player's knee was down on the flea-flicker (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHbq9cZN2w) that gave Georgia the win back in 1965.

https://youtu.be/dbHbq9cZN2w?t=121

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 05:51 PM
An Alabama Granddaddy will tell you how the Georgia player's knee was down on the flea-flicker (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHbq9cZN2w) that gave Georgia the win back in 1965.

https://youtu.be/dbHbq9cZN2w?t=121
While you are obviously a very popular member here...

You need to clean out your inbox.

Djshockley3
10-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Go ask your granddaddy about UGA's last championship.

Do you remember the last time you beat Bama? Lol

Bama_Man
10-23-2017, 06:28 PM
At least that "Saban rule" overruled the fumble and gave you the ball on the one.

The Saban rule is when a defender clearly has his hands all up in an OLs facemask? I didn't know that.

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Do you remember the last time you beat Bama? Lol
Yes, do you remember that time you ALMOST beat them in the SECCG? Lol

Bama_Man
10-23-2017, 07:32 PM
FTR, UT last beat Bama in 2006; UGA in 2007 IIRC.

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 07:51 PM
Which school has beaten you more times than any other school?

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 07:53 PM
By the way, what is your connection to the University of Alabama?

A. You graduated from UA
B. You are a donor and season ticket holder at UA
C. You bought a hat and t-shirt at Walmart

Bama_Man
10-23-2017, 10:00 PM
By the way, what is your connection to the University of Alabama?

A. You graduated from UA
B. You are a donor and season ticket holder at UA
C. You bought a hat and t-shirt at Walmart

D. None of the above. I've explained it on here before. My mother loved Gene Stallings when he was at Bama. She loved the way he brought his special needs son to every game and let him experience everything a normal child gets to experience. I don't have to justify **** to you anyway. I'm no bandwagon fan, growing up once Stallings retired Alabama was a non factor for most years but it never changed my fandom.

Have fun being a champion of life.

Bama_Man
10-23-2017, 10:01 PM
Which school has beaten you more times than any other school?
UT has won a whopping 41% of their games against Alabama, and has lost 11 straight games at two different points.

SavageOrangeJug
10-23-2017, 10:08 PM
D. None of the above. I've explained it on here before. My mother loved Gene Stallings when he was at Bama. She loved the way he brought his special needs son to every game and let him experience everything a normal child gets to experience. I don't have to justify **** to you anyway. I'm no bandwagon fan, growing up once Stallings retired Alabama was a non factor for most years but it never changed my fandom.

Have fun being a champion of life.
At least I've actually been to a game.

Have fun trying to hang on to the successes of something you have no connection to.

Freakin' bandwagon riders. :facepalm:

Bama_Man
10-23-2017, 11:37 PM
At least I've actually been to a game.

Have fun trying to hang on to the successes of something you have no connection to.

Freakin' bandwagon riders. :facepalm:

I haven't been to a game? lololol
I've been to T-Town multiple times for games, last in 2015 for Arkansas game that Bama won 28-14 IIRC, as well as been to the last two Bama/UT games in Knoxville.
Have fun rooting for a loser, champion of life. Brick by brick, loss by loss.
I'm gonna lose sleep tonight because some jerkoff doesn't deem my fandom worthy. Who cares if that connection came because of how well a coach treated his special needs son, I didn't attend Bama so I don't have a real connection :/

I suffered thru seven years of UT beating Bama but I didn't feel the need to attack Vile fans. Must be a sad existence.

45-7, 11 straight, average beatdown of 36-11. Only TWO of 11 even remotely competitive. Must be sad to have your rival own your ass.

I'm sure attend many Volunteers games, I even found a picture of you at the bowl game v. Iowa
http://i.imgur.com/H05g7Do.jpg

SavageOrangeJug
10-24-2017, 12:39 AM
Have fun trying to hang on to the successes of something you have no connection to. :facepalm:

Really Big Bama Fan
10-24-2017, 09:34 AM
Have fun trying to hang on to the successes of something you have no connection to. :facepalm:
I was fortunate enough to be an alumnus of the University of Alabama. But that is not a prerequisite for being a loyal fan.

SavageOrangeJug
10-24-2017, 09:45 AM
I was fortunate enough to be an alumnus of the University of Alabama. But that is not a prerequisite for being a loyal fan.
I'm sorry. I just don't listen to much mouth from people with no connection to a school. The ones who are just trying to hang their hat on the successes.

I'm a "put your money where your mouth is or STFU" kind of guy.

Bama_Man
10-24-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry. I just don't listen to much mouth from people with no connection to a school. The ones who are just trying to hang their hat on the successes.

I'm a "put your money where your mouth is or STFU" kind of guy.

So, a band geek from Oklahoma or tOSU who doesn't even care about football gets credibility, but someone who's been a loyal fan thru some lean years and follows the sport very closely gets none. Makes sense.

Check my join date, I was here before Saban was hired at Alabama.

rstew3
10-24-2017, 09:49 PM
Lol. I have to be a super fan for cheering for UT at this point. Talk about some tough times

SavageOrangeJug
10-24-2017, 10:08 PM
Lol. I have to be a super fan for cheering for UT at this point. Talk about some tough times
One of my best friends is lifelong Bammer.

He says, "if you weren't there when we were 3-8...f*** ya...I don't want you there now."

That is what separates the diehards from the sidewalkers.

Djshockley3
10-24-2017, 11:08 PM
One of my best friends is lifelong Bammer.

He says, "if you weren't there when we were 3-8...f*** ya...I don't want you there now."

That is what separates the diehards from the sidewalkers.

That's what BamaMan is saying. He has been a Bama fan his whole life, not just since Saban.

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 08:00 AM
That's what BamaMan is saying. He has been a Bama fan his whole life, not just since Saban.
No, he has an actual connection to the university. Unlike BM or you. :facepalm:

Herchel
10-25-2017, 08:49 AM
No, he has an actual connection to the university. Unlike BM or you. :facepalm:
You don't have to be an alum to be a fan.

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 08:57 AM
You don't have to be an alum to be a fan.
I don't tolerate sidewalkers talking ****.

If they have never put their money where their mouth is...****'em.

...but that's just me.

EDIT: For the purpose of keeping the forum civil.

Herchel
10-25-2017, 02:44 PM
Kelly and Ignont cited for weed. What is UT's policy? I was going to bet UT +4.5, but aren't if they aren't playing.

BearBryant
10-25-2017, 02:54 PM
Kelly and Ignont cited for weed. What is UT's policy? I was going to bet UT +4.5, but aren't if they aren't playing.

They won't even know they're missing...

Herchel
10-25-2017, 02:56 PM
Welcome to SECF.

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 03:00 PM
It's a misdemeanor. They will probably get suspended for a game. Not sure if this one or the next.

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 03:01 PM
GREAT! Another one...just what this forum needs. :facepalm:

BearBryant
10-25-2017, 03:04 PM
GREAT! Another one...just what this forum needs. :facepalm:

It's for the best. :)

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 03:06 PM
It's for the best. :)
Why do I get the feeling this isn't your first trip through here?

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 03:07 PM
By the way...what does that 16 mean? Is that your age, or some sort of delusion about, "we gots sixtyteen nashnul champships...duh huh.."

BearBryant
10-25-2017, 03:09 PM
Why do I get the feeling this isn't your first trip through here?

First trip here. I was on another board a few years ago, but it kinda feel apart. I lost interest. Figured I would get back in the loop of things.

Bama_Man
10-25-2017, 03:10 PM
I don't tolerate sidewalkers talking ****.

If they have never put their money where their mouth is...****'em.

...but that's just me.

EDIT: For the purpose of keeping the forum civil.

Were you gonna pay for my out of state tuition and such? I went to a small school and played football, I couldn't have afforded to go anywhere other than a community college without that. So I'm glad that the only way to be a "true fan" is to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a degree there.
I was there for the 3-8 year, the huge letdown that was the 2000 season after 99 which ended so brutally with Tom Brady's comeback and Ryan Pflugner missing a PAT, but I'm not a true fan, just a bandwagon :/

45-7, beating UT by four TDs on average for 11 straight years. I guess I'd be bitter and a whiny brat too.

BearBryant
10-25-2017, 03:10 PM
By the way...what does that 16 mean? Is that your age, or some sort of delusion about, "we gots sixtyteen nashnul champships...duh huh.."

2nd one.

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 03:19 PM
2nd one.

6+5=15?

You have verified you're a Bammer grad.

You didn't actually have 6 in 1983 either...

https://s1.postimg.org/99i4phjmyn/Bammer_educational_tool.jpg

Djshockley3
10-25-2017, 03:22 PM
Were you gonna pay for my out of state tuition and such? I went to a small school and played football, I couldn't have afforded to go anywhere other than a community college without that. So I'm glad that the only way to be a "true fan" is to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a degree there.
I was there for the 3-8 year, the huge letdown that was the 2000 season after 99 which ended so brutally with Tom Brady's comeback and Ryan Pflugner missing a PAT, but I'm not a true fan, just a bandwagon :/

45-7, beating UT by four TDs on average for 11 straight years. I guess I'd be bitter and a whiny brat too.

What's the point of explaining yourself to a racist like him? What makes anyone think he actually went to UT?

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 03:25 PM
What's the point of explaining yourself to a racist like him? What makes anyone think he actually went to UT?
I went to (didn't graduate) the UT system.

Been a donor and season ticket holder for 25 years.

Now we know who the little wigger coward is that left the anonymous neg rep with the name calling and "racisssss....". I figured your sorry little punk ass would out yourself one day.

BearBryant
10-25-2017, 03:25 PM
6+5=15?

You have verified you're a Bammer grad.

You didn't actually have 6 in 1983 either...

https://s1.postimg.org/99i4phjmyn/Bammer_educational_tool.jpg

It's a Wednesday at 3 O'Clock. We really doing this?

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 03:29 PM
It's a Wednesday at 3 O'Clock. We really doing this?
It's never to late to be taken to school and receive a proper education. :cheers:

Herchel
10-25-2017, 03:31 PM
DJ, stop the name calling.

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 03:34 PM
H, let him go. He just outed himself as the coward.

https://s1.postimg.org/7crs9zykz3/SEC_rep.jpg

Djshockley3
10-25-2017, 03:59 PM

I am speaking truth. Maybe you need to read his posts and see all the name calling.

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 04:07 PM
I am speaking truth. Maybe you need to read his posts and see all the name calling.
You outed yourself as the coward, little boy.

That thread went what...6 pages or so? You must have felt so proud of your cowardice.

They say a man with courage dies once. A coward dies a thousand times. You're probably only on number 352.

Djshockley3
10-25-2017, 04:50 PM
You going to be at your Neo Nazi rally this weekend in Murfreesboro?

SavageOrangeJug
10-25-2017, 04:56 PM
You going to be at your Neo Nazi rally this weekend in Murfreesboro?
You going to be an Antifa speed bump this weekend? I'll try to be there.

Nah...you're too much of a coward to stand with either side.

Herchel
10-25-2017, 05:16 PM
You going to be an Antifa speed bump this weekend? I'll try to be there.

Nah...you're too much of a coward to stand with either side.

Let it go.

Herchel
10-25-2017, 05:28 PM
I went to (didn't graduate) the UT system.

Been a donor and season ticket holder for 25 years.

Now we know who the little wigger coward is that left the anonymous neg rep with the name calling and "racisssss....". I figured your sorry little punk ass would out yourself one day.

I'm guessing you went to UTC, not UTK. Why aren't you posting as a Moc? Where you attended college does not define you as a fan.

ugabrad
10-25-2017, 10:29 PM
I'm guessing you went to UTC, not UTK. Why aren't you posting as a Moc? Where you attended college does not define you as a fan.

Must spread rep.

SavageOrangeJug
10-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Where you attended college does not define you as a fan.
No, and buying a hat at Walmart doesn't give you some sort of superiority because a team you have NO connection to won a football game.

"Man...those Bammers suck Clemson ass..." Am I'm I doing this right? I have no connection to Clemson, but they won.

So, we have two in here that want to play Mr. Big Fan?

OK...you clowns want the high ground. Skip the Walmart clothing section and put your money where your mouth is. The cool thing is, you don't even have to attend the game and you can donate from anywhere in the nation. So the excuse of, "well, I live in..." does not matter. They will still happily accept your generosity.

Bama_Man, here you go. The Crimson Tide Foundation (http://www.crimsontidefoundation.org/)

Djwigger, back it up, coward. The Georgia Bulldog Club (http://thegeorgiabulldogclub.com/donate-now)

SavageOrangeJug
10-26-2017, 08:11 AM
Let it go.
I'm not the one that latched on and started anything. I'm not the one anonymously leaving nasty messages.

I have enjoyed outing him and publicly kicking him in the teeth over his cowardice. :)

Djshockley3
10-26-2017, 03:07 PM
And he continues the name calling.

SavageOrangeJug
10-26-2017, 03:31 PM
And he continues the name calling.
Keep nipping at my heels, you little coward, and I will keep kicking you in the teeth.

Go leave some more anonymous nasty messages.

BamaHoHo
10-26-2017, 03:52 PM
Do you not think that there are Alabama fans in Knoxville with no connection to the school? Do you not think that there are Tennessee fans in Tuscaloosa with no connection to the school? You can probably say that about every SEC town. Do you have to be from New York to be a Yankee fan? Do you have to be from Dallas to be a Cowboy fan? Why is it such a big deal?

SavageOrangeJug
10-26-2017, 04:00 PM
Do you not think that there are Alabama fans in Knoxville with no connection to the school? Do you not think that there are Tennessee fans in Tuscaloosa with no connection to the school? You can probably say that about every SEC town. Do you have to be from New York to be a Yankee fan? Do you have to be from Dallas to be a Cowboy fan? Why is it such a big deal?
What part of my previous posts did you not comprehend?

Nothing wrong with being a fan.

However, don't come in running your ignorant mouth like you have some air of superiority because you bought a hat at Walmart. Big deal. A school you have no connection to beat another school at football.

You have no skin in the game. You have no time or money invested.

"Well, I'm gonna go run my mouth and talk **** like I've done something."

Yes, your stupid ass waited out the line for a discount store to buy a cheap Chinese made hat.

Bama_Man
10-26-2017, 06:23 PM
What part of my previous posts did you not comprehend?

Nothing wrong with being a fan.

However, don't come in running your ignorant mouth like you have some air of superiority because you bought a hat at Walmart. Big deal. A school you have no connection to beat another school at football.

You have no skin in the game. You have no time or money invested.

"Well, I'm gonna go run my mouth and talk **** like I've done something."

Yes, your stupid ass waited out the line for a discount store to buy a cheap Chinese made hat.
lolol so salty.
Ive never witnessed an Alabama fan try and take credit for winning a ball game, guess I haven't been around enough fans.

And Alabama has been given a share of the national title by either the AP, UPI, or BCS 11 times. That leaves out the 1920s and 30s before the AP crowned champions, including years where Bama was awarded the title by various outlets in 1925 (undefeated, won Rose Bowl. Landmark victory for SEC), 1926 (unbeaten, tied Rose Bowl), 1930 (undefeated and untied, won Rose Bowl) and 1934 (undefeated and won Rose Bowl).
So, even for someone without a vaunted UT education, the math is simple. 11+4=15.
And that doesn't count the 1966 screwjob, finishing undefeated but being behind 9-0-1 ND. Sagarin and someone else gave Alabama a share but it isn't claimed.
Alabama has 8 consensus titles by the AP/UPI or the BCS.

SavageOrangeJug
10-26-2017, 08:34 PM
:bs::bs::bs:

1925 National Championship- Alabama claims they share this one with Dartmouth. Who awarded the NC? Houlgate and Helms. Houlgate started his system in 1927. So Bama won their 1925 NC using a formula that didnít exist until 1927? Helms Athletic Foundation started in 1941. Another incredible retroactive NC.

1926 National Championship- Alabama claims they share this one with 3 other teams with equal or better records! Once again it is the Helms Athletic Foundation in 1941 that awards it!

1930 National Championship- The Davis poll says that Bama tied Notre Dame for NC this year. This was the only one to award it to Bama. Notre Dame was named NC in 6 polls! Parke Davis is another retroactive system! He (an individual, not an organization) did his in 1933!

1934 National Championship- Alabama says they share this with two other teams. The awarders are Dunkel, Williamson, and Football Thesaurus. Dunkel was an individual who came up with his own system. Williamson was a geologist who came up with his own system. Football Thesaurus first appeared in 1946!

1941 National Championship- This is a complete joke. The AP ranked Alabama 20th in the nation with 14 teams with better records in the top 20. Once again it is the Football Thesaurus that retroactively awards it. Alabama finished 3rd in the SEC that year. Mississippi State won the SEC title..yet Bama claims a National title!

1961 National Championship- Finally a legitimate NC.

1964 National Championship- While the AP did award the NC to Bama (10-1-0), Arkansas had the better record, 11-0. Alabama played Texas in their bowl and LOST. The AP final poll was before the bowl.

1965 National Championship- The AP gave this to Bama. That year there were three teams with better records than Bama. Bama 9-1-1, Michigan St 10-1-0, Arkansas 10-1-0, Nebraska 10-1-0.

1973 National Championship- AP puts Bama 4th after their bowl game loss. Bama claims a NC from the UPI poll that was taken before they met Notre Dame in the bowl game and lost. There were 3 teams with better records than Bama that year. The embarrassment of naming Alabama number one caused the UPI to name champions after bowl games. Yet Bammer has no shame in claiming it of course.

1978 National Championship- AP gives this to Alabama(11-1-0) even though USC (12-1-0) had the better record Guess who Alabama lost to that year? USC!!!!!!!!!. UPI gave the NC to USC.

1979 National Championship- Their second legitimate NC. Their first Unanimous NC.

1992 National Championship- Their third legitimate NC. Their second Unanimous NC.

3+4= 7

Dr.SwineSmeller
10-26-2017, 08:42 PM
Great Post, SOJ.

You nailed the facts to the wall there. In the real world, Bama has about legit 5 NC's. Which still isn't so bad, but it's a far cry from the other fake number.