Congrats LSU [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Congrats LSU

GatorMan32
10-08-2017, 10:37 AM
You all were better coached and played with a lot more desired. Hopefully the first nail in Butter Teeth's coffin. Too bad UK and UT didn't finish the job.

Dr.SwineSmeller
10-08-2017, 11:50 AM
It hurts to lose on a flopped extra point. No one knows what OT would have brought.

I'm not sure LSU was better coached, but their defense definitely rose to the occasion. It was as even of a match up top to bottom that a fan could ask for.

Cuz
10-08-2017, 11:55 AM
There are quite a few teams in this conference that need new coaches. I am very thankful, mine is not one. At this period of time.

ECDawg78
10-08-2017, 12:02 PM
You all were better coached and played with a lot more desired. Hopefully the first nail in Butter Teeth's coffin. Too bad UK and UT didn't finish the job.

GM...I find it mind boggling that 2 years later, McElwain has yet to produce a dependable QB after Grier's departure.....

zud the hut
10-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Class post. Thank you.

MKfromPA
10-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Way to geaux, LSU!!!

YR_Tiger
10-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Thx Gman.

Another close one in the series. Neither of us are going to win a championship this year but we continue to have these very good close games.

Fighting_Tiger
10-09-2017, 10:55 AM

Must Spread...

Two programs in very similar situations... Good luck the rest of the way... I think Franks will be fine going forward... we're open to a trade at the QB position if you are. 90% of the posters on this site could have hit the pass that Etling missed.

GatorMan32
10-09-2017, 11:40 AM
GM...I find it mind boggling that 2 years later, McElwain has yet to produce a dependable QB after Grier's departure.....191this meme sums it up

GatorMan32
10-09-2017, 11:41 AM
It hurts to lose on a flopped extra point. No one knows what OT would have brought.

I'm not sure LSU was better coached, but their defense definitely rose to the occasion. It was as even of a match up top to bottom that a fan could ask for.In a way it's perfect Mac. Attention to detail and discipline are not there.