LSU/Cuse game day thread [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : LSU/Cuse game day thread

zud the hut
09-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Will the Tigahs rebound?

I say yes, they will.

We're getting pretty beat up over that Dawg pounding. Perhaps, LSU will finally come out motivated. They need to. Their season hangs in the balance.

Dr.SwineSmeller
09-23-2017, 11:16 AM
Surely. Syracuse appears as weak as Arkansas this year.

MKfromPA
09-23-2017, 11:42 AM
I could see Syracuse winning this game, but one factor tells me they won't: the humidity in Louisiana at night. Awful.

LSU 30
Syracuse 23

Herchel
09-23-2017, 11:44 AM
I started to bet LSU. They should stomp Syracuse.

zud the hut
09-24-2017, 12:13 AM
LSU did win the game.

LSU's offensive line is not good.

Praying for miracles.

LSU was in control of the game but couldn't deliver the knock out punch in the 4th quarter. Syracuse comes back and makes it close.

MKfromPA
09-24-2017, 09:56 AM
LSU did win the game.

LSU's offensive line is not good.

Praying for miracles.

LSU was in control of the game but couldn't deliver the knock out punch in the 4th quarter. Syracuse comes back and makes it close.

Game should NOT have been as close as it was and SU should NOT have stuck around late into the 4th quarter. LSU failed to get nearly anything going on offense in the first half. QB change seemed to make somewhat of a difference, but is benching Etling the solution? Not sure yet, but it's been 4 games and Matt Canada's offense has yet to really take over. One positive for LSU is they did not commit as many stupid penalties last night as in previous game. Congrats to LSU on the win.