Eastern Kentucky at Kentucky [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Kentucky at Kentucky

GR8NESS
09-09-2017, 01:05 PM
EKU absolutely dominating, about to go up 14-3. F u c k this sport.

GR8NESS
09-09-2017, 01:07 PM
TD eku, but the PAT was blocked. 13-3 Colonels. LMFAO. We are absolutely awful.

Just Some Hog Dude
09-09-2017, 02:15 PM
That is Colonel Sanders team.

GR8NESS
09-09-2017, 02:19 PM
EKU aboht to go up 20-10. In ficking real

Just Some Hog Dude
09-09-2017, 02:24 PM
We used to have an EKU fan post here.

ugabrad
09-09-2017, 03:18 PM
Kentucky leads by 8 late in the 4th quarter.

MKfromPA
09-09-2017, 03:23 PM
'Cats look like they will hold on.

Bama_Man
09-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Score?

GR8NESS
09-09-2017, 04:22 PM
UK won 27-16. F***ing awful

Bama_Man
09-09-2017, 04:26 PM
UK won 27-16. F***ing awful
Might be ugly, but it's a 2-0 start. Will Johnson be the QB going forward? I read they tried Barker and he looked horrible.
And wtf was Jones doing last week? That was some ridiculous stuff, spitting at people.

GR8NESS
09-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Might be ugly, but it's a 2-0 start. Will Johnson be the QB going forward? I read they tried Barker and he looked horrible.
And wtf was Jones doing last week? That was some ridiculous stuff, spitting at people.

He absolutely will be. He looked damn good today when they let him turn loose.

And I don't know what he was doing, but it was disgraceful and I'm disappointed we only suspended him for a half.

Bama_Man
09-09-2017, 07:17 PM
He absolutely will be. He looked damn good today when they let him turn loose.

And I don't know what he was doing, but it was disgraceful and I'm disappointed we only suspended him for a half.I saw the clips, and I can't fathom why Stoops didn't sit him down for the game. He's lucky it never became a national story bc it was def an ugly incident.

Johnson has tools, and some great runners. Just gotta find some rhythm.

The Zou
09-09-2017, 07:32 PM
I saw the clips, and I can't fathom why Stoops didn't sit him down for the game. He's lucky it never became a national story bc it was def an ugly incident.

I'll tell you why -- he learned from Bob!

boxvic
09-09-2017, 09:33 PM
I actually got to watch most of this game... and wish I didn't. lol

Yeah its a 2-0 start... but based on what I've seen in the past two games I expect USC to beat us by 30. They could win the game going away without throwing a single pass.

I saw the clips, and I can't fathom why Stoops didn't sit him down for the game. He's lucky it never became a national story bc it was def an ugly incident.

Johnson could make a pretty good mark on the conference if he could just read the defense on the option. We have two pretty good RBs and a mobile QB... but every time we run an option he always makes the exact wrong read and it gets blown up. If he could figure that part out, his passing ability would make him deadly.

GR8NESS
09-09-2017, 10:11 PM
I actually got to watch most of this game... and wish I didn't. lol

Yeah its a 2-0 start... but based on what I've seen in the past two games I expect USC to beat us by 30. They could win the game going away without throwing a single pass..

??????

Our run D has looked pretty good. Our pass D, not so much

boxvic
09-10-2017, 08:42 AM
??????

Our run D has looked pretty good. Our pass D, not so much

I'm just disapointed that we gave up 60 yards to a pretty bad FCS team.

Really you could flip that either way, I think USC could just do one thing over and over and still move the ball.

Hopefully it is that whole playing down to the competition phenomenon, because from a pure talent stand point EKU shouldn't have been able to move the ball at all. I didn't see the USM game, but just based on the difference in competition and the game stats I feel like we looked worse yesterday than last week. So that gives me some hope that they just didn't show up for this game until they absolutely had to in crunch time.