Auburn @ Clemson [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Auburn @ Clemson

GoAU
09-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Gonna be a big week for Auburn. I remember after our NC season in 2010 it was Dabo and Co. That handed us our 1st loss the following season and I'd love to repay the favor!

Both teams played fairly soft opponents in week 1. Clemson pounced Kent State and we took care of GSU. Both schools had very solid defensive performances. I'm a little partial to shutting down the triple option, but both schools looked good. Hard to gauge the offenses, but they did what was expected.

I obviously paid more attention to AU's offense. My take aways were they did what they needed to. Got Stidham back in the groove. We had a couple of TOs in the first half, but settled down in the second. Pettway and Davis (starring RB and WR) were out but should be back for Clemson. Kerryon Johnson went out late in Q2 with what appears to be a hamstring injury, no word on the extent of damage.

Game is in Clemson. Remains to be seen if Irma will have any impact. I believe Clemson is a 6 point favorite as of now. Most people say this is Clemson's toughest game of the year.

If we're going to have a solid season, it starts now.

War Damn Eagle!!!

SCgamecock2988
09-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Please.