All Hail The Great and Mighty Arkansas Razorbacks vs The Florida A&M Kulaks [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : All Hail The Great and Mighty Arkansas Razorbacks vs The Florida A&M Kulaks

Dr.SwineSmeller
08-31-2017, 08:45 PM
It took until the third possession, but the Mighty Razorbacks have taken a first quarter 7-0 lead withe run. Berilema has kept it vanilla as it gets bound to the ground for sure. I'm sure that will not change much.

Some folks don't know, even though I said it right here, Devwah Whaley is BB's best running back at Arkansas to date. Quite possibly the best. When Devwah gets rolling, he's tough, he's durable. He'll beat people in the 4th quarter.

All Hail The Mighty Razorbacks of Arkansas!!!

Dr.SwineSmeller
08-31-2017, 10:12 PM
All hail the the blessed Kingdom of the Hog!

Hog's are rolling 35-0 with 8:40 to go in the third quarter. Hog's probably score a TD on every possession from here on out, at least until The great Beilema pulls his starters for the night.

Dr.SwineSmeller
09-01-2017, 01:18 AM
The Almighty Hog's shellacked the kulak team from Florida 49-7, in what may well have been the last game the Hog's play in Little Rock.

There was one glaring bad spot when the Hog's 3rd string freshmen defense allowed a 4th quarter touchdown after giving up a 4th and 12 conversion on a fake punt. Gotta get that fixed. The first string defense allowed almost 50 whole yards in 2 2/3 quarters of play before the subs took over. That's way too many yards.. Gotta get that fixed too. Even though they did get a scoop and score on a hard hit that caused a kulak runner to fumble the ball.

All hail the Almighty Arkansas Razorbacks!!

Just Some Hog Dude
09-01-2017, 06:59 AM
It is going to be a long season.

Dr.SwineSmeller
09-01-2017, 10:12 AM
One gang of kulaks down, 11 to go.

MKfromPA
09-01-2017, 10:12 AM
WPS!!!

Why the last game in LR?

Dr.SwineSmeller
09-01-2017, 10:27 AM
WPS!!!

Why the last game in LR?

There is heavy speak of it. Last nights attendance was probably only 30,000, though about 45,000 tickets were sold. The U of A just doesn't make any money off the Little Rock games. It doesn't help that the UofA admin gives Little Rock the lowliest of opponents every year, but IMO, that is all by design to have attendance like last night so to enforce the argument of moving all games to Fayetteville. I have no problem with it. If it was LSU in Little Rock, of course it would be a sellout and a full stadium.

MKfromPA
09-01-2017, 10:39 AM
There is heavy speak of it. Last nights attendance was probably only 30,000, though about 45,000 tickets were sold. The U of A just doesn't make any money off the Little Rock games. It doesn't help that the UofA admin gives Little Rock the lowliest of opponents every year, but IMO, that is all by design to have attendance like last night so to enforce the argument of moving all games to Fayetteville. I have no problem with it. If it was LSU in Little Rock, of course it would be a sellout and a full stadium.

The Hogs have only played weaker teams in the last few years. If you go back to 2014, UGA was their opponent, and it was MSU in 2011, and LSU in 2010. So, your statement makes sense if the school is gearing towards not playing there anymore.

Dr.SwineSmeller
09-01-2017, 12:38 PM
The Hogs have only played weaker teams in the last few years. If you go back to 2014, UGA was their opponent, and it was MSU in 2011, and LSU in 2010. So, your statement makes sense if the school is gearing towards not playing there anymore.

I went to all 3 of those games. But I opted out last night, even though I could have gotten tickets for $25 through UAMS. The reason? There was little question as to who would win. Nothing more than a warm up for Arkansas, and everyone knew it, hence the low attendance.

Just Some Hog Dude
09-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Too FAMU's band didn't come. They should have put that in the contract. I bet the crowds will be small in Fayetteville too. The fans are fed up.

That was a terrible team and this is likely going to be a very long season. I wish it was the final one for Bielema but Long gave him a huge contract like an idiot after firing Petrino like an idiot. He should be fired too.

Dr.SwineSmeller
09-01-2017, 04:35 PM
...Fired and sent to the gulag with their kulak brothers!

MKfromPA
09-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Whoa. What's all the hate about BB?!

Just Some Hog Dude
09-01-2017, 08:07 PM

I don't think this is going to be a very good season at all. I hope I am wrong.

MKfromPA
09-01-2017, 08:14 PM
I don't think this is going to be a very good season at all. I hope I am wrong.

Respect to FAMU, but we haven't even played a real team yet and you are writing us off. I guess we'll find out against TCU. We have an extra week to prepare.

Just Some Hog Dude
09-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Respect to FAMU, but we haven't even played a real team yet and you are writing us off. I guess we'll find out against TCU. We have an extra week to prepare.

If we can't pass block a bad FCS team like FAMU, then the season is likely to be disastrous. FAMU was 4-7 last season.

MKfromPA
09-01-2017, 08:20 PM
If we can't pass block a bad FCS team like FAMU, then the season is likely to be disastrous. FAMU was 4-7 last season.

Exactly right. Comes down to the defense though. If we can't stop anyone, then forget it. The pass D has to rise to the task.

Dr.SwineSmeller
09-01-2017, 10:36 PM

JSHD is just being a pessimist. He knows we are going to win the national championship, for the 107th year in a row.

MKfromPA
09-02-2017, 10:44 AM
JSHD is just being a pessimist. He knows we are going to win the national championship, for the 107th year in a row.

Lol. How about a prestigious bowl first? We're not going to be "good" until we knock off Alabama or finish 1st or 2nd in the SECW. That would do much more for recruiting. Then we might be able to win one "big" game per year. I don't think firing BB is the answer. He could be the coach, he just needs to have the kids show it on the field. The next game against TCU is a first opportunity. The Hogs have a week off and the game is at home.

Just Some Hog Dude
09-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Our best player on defense got hurt against FAMU and is out for the season. He should not have even played against that juggernaut.

Dr.SwineSmeller
09-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Our best player on defense got hurt against FAMU and is out for the season. He should not have even played against that juggernaut.

That was a major blow for sure. Pulley is NFL talent.

MKfromPA
09-03-2017, 05:00 PM
That was a major blow for sure. Pulley is NFL talent.

Time for the next man up. :) Adversity could be what this team needs.

Just Some Hog Dude
09-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Time for the next man up. :) Adversity could be what this team needs.

Linemen is what this team really needs. BB has had four and a half years to recruit and develop them. Ragnow is one but you need more than one to win in the SEC.

Cuz
09-03-2017, 06:40 PM
WPS. Glad for the win for one of my fave SEC teams. My fave in the old SW conference. I just like Arkansas. Many a good player over the year that has played UGA hard. Knocked out my man Shockley back in 2005. We still were somehow able to win the SEC.

Hogs will play hard I think this year. I like the running back. Good luck.