Dangit [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Dangit

MissKitty
03-26-2017, 07:52 PM
My Cats lost. The officials were horrible just like when UNC played Arkansas.

We still had a chance and couldn't get it done.

Here's hoping South Carolina can get a fair shot and win it all.

Just Some Hog Dude
03-26-2017, 09:28 PM
The officials were not bad against us. UNC just had a huge height advantage and we had to foul a lot.

Bama_Man
03-27-2017, 11:23 AM
UK did get short end of the stick. UNC got all the calls big time.

SCgamecock2988
03-28-2017, 07:59 AM
I was pulling for UK.... tough one. The refs were just awful, and a LOT of the bad calls came in that first half yet UK did well to only be down 5. Just never really got over the hump..

Dawg4life
03-28-2017, 12:23 PM
It sure would've helped if three Kentucky starters weren't in major foul trouble in the first half but in the end I think they just ran out of gas.

Bama_Man
03-28-2017, 04:09 PM
I was pulling for UK.... tough one. The refs were just awful, and a LOT of the bad calls came in that first half yet UK did well to only be down 5. Just never really got over the hump..

Agree. All those ticky tacky calls against Monk and Fox really hurt UK.

kentubbybasketball
03-29-2017, 09:37 PM

It's the way it goes. Something has to be done. The "refs are human" comments don't excuse their inconsistency. That is the real issue. If you wanna call nicklr dimers, call EVERY SINGLE ONE.

kentubbybasketball
03-29-2017, 09:38 PM
It sure would've helped if three Kentucky starters weren't in major foul trouble in the first half but in the end I think they just ran out of gas.we had four starters in first half foul trouble. Meanwhile, putbacks were called offensive interference, which is not a subjective call at all.