3 in the Elite 8 [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : 3 in the Elite 8

GatorMan32
03-25-2017, 09:12 AM
That SEC East basketball tho. Best division in college basketball.

MissKitty
03-25-2017, 09:38 AM
Congrats Florida and South Carolina! I wish you guys weren't playing each other.

Good luck and here's hoping it's an all SEC Championship game.

GatorMan32
03-25-2017, 02:51 PM
Thanks MK. Congrats to U.K. as well! Yeah if lined up differently might have had three in the Final 4. Good luck v UNC!

Just Some Hog Dude
03-25-2017, 02:56 PM
That is great news. Maybe we can get more teams in next season.

Bama_Man
03-25-2017, 08:57 PM
Jus awesome news. Everyone **** on the conference when as Frank Martin pointed out today that SEC was youngest conference out of all conferences. Not just P5. Also had most road games and top 25 OOC games out of the P5.

MissKitty
03-26-2017, 12:39 PM
I think either South Carolina or Florida can beat Gonzaga. Best of luck guys.

Now for my Wildcats, I'm a nervous wreck already and it's like 6 hours until tipoff. Geezzz I gotta find something to occupy my mind for a few hours. I believe the Cats CAN win, but anything can happen during a dang ballgame.

We have the better guards, but their big men are really good.

Our big guys are going to have to play like grown a$$ men. Rebound and be strong with the ball.

All this keeps going through my mind. I'm seriously concerned about our play down low.

Oh, and if Carolina tries to press, I hope lik heck we attack the press. Against UCLA when they broke the press and had a wide open lane to the basket or Bam wide open under the basket, they pulled up to run time off the clock.
Forgetthe dang clock, and score! !! Aren't you happy you aren'tin my head right now? ;)

xAuBuRn
03-26-2017, 02:13 PM
If USC could somehow pull this championship it would be so awesome. They deserve it.

MissKitty
03-26-2017, 04:08 PM
This South Carolina / Florida game is a great game. These kids want it BAD.

kentubbybasketball
03-26-2017, 04:29 PM
No offense to anybody thats a Gator fan, but I hope USC wins. What a story it would be with sone new final four blood. Everybody likes Frank Martin, who is about to get paid win or lose today btw!!!!!

Just Some Hog Dude
03-26-2017, 05:18 PM
Congrats to SCAR. I forgot old Hootie was a fan of theirs.