What??? No UK vs. UF thread??? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : What??? No UK vs. UF thread???

swampmonster
02-05-2017, 07:32 AM
This forum is dead.

Good game UK. Beating you all is still a big deal to me.

Mike White has got those Gators playing ball.

GatorMan32
02-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Yeah. White got things done. The best thing about the last four games is we finally have an offensive system they are running consistently. White is doing a great job.

Big statement for White and the team to get this win after some tough losses earlier.

GR8NESS
02-05-2017, 10:40 AM
This team has started to f*cking suck since the win at Vandy. Last night was the culmination of that by playing a quality team on the road.

Real great look by Monk loling on the bench while down 20 with 2:00 left too.

GatorMan32
02-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Cal usually pushes the right buttons in March. So it'll be interesting. Florida lost back to back before they got on the same page. Never know what will do it.

Bama_Man
02-05-2017, 03:33 PM
UF impressed the hell out of me but UK looked terrible.

GatorMan32
02-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Not sure what UK expected but apparently Briscoe called Florida soft. Florida didn't play a perfect game but never let up on intensity.

GatorMan32
02-25-2017, 04:00 PM
25 free throws to 6. UK has four team fouls at under four. You'd think the SEC would try a little to hide its bias.

Dr.SwineSmeller
02-25-2017, 04:25 PM
Arkansas gonna whip that gata @ss next week.

Dr.SwineSmeller
02-25-2017, 04:26 PM
This team has started to f*cking suck since the win at Vandy. Last night was the culmination of that by playing a quality team on the road.

Real great look by Monk loling on the bench while down 20 with 2:00 left too.

I agree your team sucks.

swampmonster
02-25-2017, 04:31 PM
Home cooking at Rupp is nothing new.

I'd like to say good game, but I can't in good conscience acknowledge that UK victory.

Winning that way would embarrass me as a fan.

kentubbybasketball
02-25-2017, 05:02 PM
I'm not sure what UF expects but a FT discrepancy doesn't equal bias. Florida could not contain Monk, hence he was at the line a lot. Refs swallowed their whistlr plenty of times. Cal almost got a T in the first half. There were phantom calls against UK also (Leon fouling Gabriel on a free throw box out, gifting Robinson three FTs the prior play).. Im amazed Berry didnt get called for a single walk as much as he shuffled those feet. The refs arent the reason the better team won today. IMO, Florida should be more concerned with why Devin Robinson thinks hes Corey Brewer. He's going to shoot UF out of the tourney if he insists on taking step back Js.

I do wish Briscoe would stop acting like a punk. To do this without a lotto pick PG and to only know he'd be out 30 mins prior is impressive. I think UK responded this time after three UF run, unlike at the ExacTech Center. I think Bam has come alive in the nick of time. 30 rebounds this week. Derek Willis was the second best rebounder.

A third straight title is on our court now. Beat Vandy at Rupp, we have it!!!! It's essy to be down on this team. They are so annoying, but what an effort. We've had thd flu ravage our team, numerous injuries, yet are still 24-5 with only two bad losses, both in SEC play (one because of the score, the other because of the opponent). Our two best wins came without Fox basically (USC and UF). If we can get full strength, we can win the national title. Theres not a dominant team this year.