Jacob Phillips flips from OU to LSU [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Phillips flips from OU to LSU

zud the hut
01-26-2017, 09:14 PM
This is a big get! He's a 4* Nashville LB and now that makes 2 LB committments. We need more...we're working on more...

joehogjoe
01-26-2017, 10:05 PM
Cheaters....

That's what OU claims

zud the hut
01-26-2017, 10:43 PM
Cheaters....

That's what OU claims

Joe, it tickles my gizzard that we took one from Big Game Bob.

The Zou
01-26-2017, 11:07 PM
I can hear the collective gasp all the way from Norman -- best news I heard all day!!!

zud the hut
01-26-2017, 11:50 PM
I can hear the collective gasp all the way from Norman -- best news I heard all day!!!

Well...to tell you the truth...it gave me happy feet!!!

Djshockley3
01-27-2017, 05:29 AM
This guy went to my high school

zud the hut
01-27-2017, 11:51 AM
Cheaters....

That's what OU claims

Big Game Bob came on with the heavy negative recruiting on LSU to get the save because Phillips was canceling his official visit. Then he accuses LSU of playing dirty. Can you expect anything less from a guy that saw that video of Joe Mixon breaking the jaw of that girl and says that's ok Joe...we'll let you come back. For me, that is a total lack of class and says that Big Game Bob will do anything to protect his prized recruits. I'm pleased that Big Game Bob is not LSU's coach. Tell Big Game Bob to bring on the investigation. Then after that, let's investigate how you protected Joe Mixon...in most communities...Joe Mixon would have been put in jail for slugging a young woman and breaking her jaw. NFL players were kicked out of the league for less, hypocrite Bob Stoops.

Phillips wanted to commit Sunday after his unofficial visit to LSU because he knew that he wanted to go to LSU. But he held back to notify OU and so forth. That's when Big Game Bob started this negativity. I kinda like his getting p*** offed. LOL hehehehe