how will your team finish? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : how will your team finish?

BigBamaFan
01-03-2017, 05:26 PM
Lay out the prospects you feel your team will land even the long shots

Bubba
01-03-2017, 05:51 PM
same as always. last in the SEC. we cant help it.

Herchel
01-04-2017, 05:31 AM
1. Markevious Bryant - 4 * WDE
2. Aubrey Solomon - 4* DT
3.Tyler Taylor - 4* ILB
4. Leonard Warner - 4* ILB

I think we will pass Bama and end 2nd behind OSU.

Storm
01-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Najee Harris RB (it's happening)

Chick Filiaga OT

LB Jordan Anthony and Willie Gay

Still a couple slots open after those as well to add one or two offensive lineman I think. Regardless, add those and probably finish around 3 or 4 rank wise.

SCgamecock2988
01-04-2017, 11:55 AM
same as always. last in the SEC. we cant help it.

Oh cut the pity me bs. At least you're not in a state that's dominated by your rival. Hell Arkansas doesn't even have an in-state rival. Not sure how much longer I can take us sucking while Clemson dominates. I think I'm just going to stop watching college football.

Bama_Man
01-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Najee Harris RB (it's happening)

Chick Filiaga OT

LB Jordan Anthony and Willie Gay

Still a couple slots open after those as well to add one or two offensive lineman I think. Regardless, add those and probably finish around 3 or 4 rank wise.

Could happen, or Harris is trolling Michigan. Tua said Harris is gonna be his roommate in TTown, so I'm hoping Harris sticks.

You were wrong about Leatherwood, hopefully youre wrong bout Harris too

Bama_Man
01-04-2017, 01:54 PM
1. Markevious Bryant - 4 * WDE
2. Aubrey Solomon - 4* DT
3.Tyler Taylor - 4* ILB
4. Leonard Warner - 4* ILB

I think we will pass Bama and end 2nd behind OSU.

If Harris and the other 5*s stick, I'd say Bama staya 1.

Storm
01-04-2017, 06:54 PM
Looks like Willie Gay is trending towards LSU.

Harris is an enigma.

Tua has been following Harris around all week at practices like a lost puppy dog, but Najee has been spending most his time with UM recruits from what I'm reading. Probably the strangest recruiting battle I've ever seen. The fact he's just going to show up and start classes somewhere is crazy. It's really a breath of fresh air in todays "look at me" society. He wants nothing to do with the attention it seems.

Bama_Man
01-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Looks like Willie Gay is trending towards LSU.

Harris is an enigma.

Tua has been following Harris around all week at practices like a lost puppy dog, but Najee has been spending most his time with UM recruits from what I'm reading. Probably the strangest recruiting battle I've ever seen. The fact he's just going to show up and start classes somewhere is crazy. It's really a breath of fresh air in todays "look at me" society. He wants nothing to do with the attention it seems.

He's eating the attention up. He's doing this simply to be different and get even more attention.

It wouldn't shock me if Harris ended up at UM, Bama has a soph starter at RB and there's plenty of talent there. Harris is very good, but UM does need him more. Bama brings Bo, Harris, Jacobs and Emmonds back.

BigBamaFan
01-05-2017, 12:15 AM
He's eating the attention up. He's doing this simply to be different and get even more attention.

It wouldn't shock me if Harris ended up at UM, Bama has a soph starter at RB and there's plenty of talent there. Harris is very good, but UM does need him more. Bama brings Bo, Harris, Jacobs and Emmonds back.
I've heard a lot about Harris I'm about 75/25 he signs with Bama.
Prospects we lead for or considered favorites.
RB - Harris 5
DT- A. Solomon 5
DE- L. Ray 4
That puts us at 28 we have room for 2 more unless we see some flips mainly with Harris, Randolph and Dean.
I think if everything holds we go after 2 DBs my top two guesses would be

S- D. Smith 4
S- J. Hunter 5 Hunter is going to be tuff though he has been Bud Fosters primary recruit for awhile now.

BigBamaFan
01-05-2017, 12:18 AM

RB - Harris 5
DT- A. Solomon 5
DE- L. Ray 4
That puts us at 28 we have room for 2 more unless we see some flips mainly with Harris, Randolph and Dean.

S- D. Smith 4
S- D. Hunter 5 Hunter is going to be tuff though he has been Bud Fosters primary recruit for awhile now.

dnmuga93
01-05-2017, 08:32 AM
RB - Harris 5
DT- A. Solomon 5
DE- L. Ray 4

S- D. Smith 4
S- D. Hunter 5 Hunter is going to be tuff though he has been Bud Fosters primary recruit for awhile now.

I'm actually pretty confident Solomon ends up in Athens. I know he said Bama was his leader, but I'm watching who he hangs with in San Antonio at the Army AA game this week.

Hint- It ain't the Bama commits...

Storm
01-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Well Soloman said "**** Michigan" during an interview on Periscope with some of the other kids there, so I know where he ISN'T coming........LMAO

Bama_Man
01-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Hmmm.....Not good news for UM fans if this is true:

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Source-Najee-Harris-requests-a-flight-change-to-Alabama-50310948

Harris supposedly changed his outgoing flight from AA game from Oakland (home) to B-Ham. RTR! Hope this is true and drama is over.

BigBamaFan
01-05-2017, 04:56 PM
I'm actually pretty confident Solomon ends up in Athens. I know he said Bama was his leader, but I'm watching who he hangs with in San Antonio at the Army AA game this week.

Hint- It ain't the Bama commits...

I won't be surprised with either honestly, but given what I'm hearing he's a solid heavy lean to Bama. But reading Solomon is tuff he always loves the last place he's at and he still visits Florida late in the month.

Storm
01-05-2017, 06:29 PM
Hmmm.....Not good news for UM fans if this is true:

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Source-Najee-Harris-requests-a-flight-change-to-Alabama-50310948

Harris supposedly changed his outgoing flight from AA game from Oakland (home) to B-Ham. RTR! Hope this is true and drama is over.

I'm still confident. I could be wrong, but think about it, if he really is the type that says he doesn't want attention, he could have reaffirmed his status with Bama multiple times this week and the past month.

I have it on good authority there's going to be a few surprises by the time signing day comes around.

Time will tell.

Bama_Man
01-05-2017, 07:29 PM
I'm still confident. I could be wrong, but think about it, if he really is the type that says he doesn't want attention, he could have reaffirmed his status with Bama multiple times this week and the past month.

I have it on good authority there's going to be a few surprises by the time signing day comes around.

Time will tell.

He has never wavered on his commitment at all. If he wanted the drama, he would say he isn't committed anywhere and reopen it all. If he is truly flying to his school after the AA game, and the flight to Birmingham is true, it seems like he's sticking Bama. But who knows. Be nice to have him, be just fine without him.

BamaHoHo
01-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Source: Najee Harris requests a flight change — to Alabama (http://247sports.com/Bolt/Source-Najee-Harris-requests-a-flight-change-to-Alabama-50310948)

Storm
01-05-2017, 11:06 PM
I'll wait for Najee to confirm that. He already debunked several rumors this morning after speaking to Michigan insiders.

One thing he told UM insiders is he dropped some false info to somebody to see if it would pop up so he knew who he could trust. Whatever he dropped did pop up.

Signing day can't get here fast enough. LOL.

Maybe UM can still land Eno Benjamin at a backup plan

dnmuga93
01-06-2017, 11:45 AM
I won't be surprised with either honestly, but given what I'm hearing he's a solid heavy lean to Bama. But reading Solomon is tuff he always loves the last place he's at and he still visits Florida late in the month.

He definitely loves the last place he visits. I believe UGA is his final OV, so we'll see.

I am hearing that we are trending for Nico Collins. We could really use a game changer at WR and he is one...

Bama_Man
01-06-2017, 01:21 PM
He definitely loves the last place he visits. I believe UGA is his final OV, so we'll see.

I am hearing that we are trending for Nico Collins. We could really use a game changer at WR and he is one...

Bama is stacked at WR if everything sticks. Jerudy is a freak.

Storm
01-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Nico coming
Najee coming

Leatherwood flipping after getting in there and stealing some early practice plays

THEY ALL COMING

LOL

Herchel
01-06-2017, 04:05 PM
If Harris and the other 5*s stick, I'd say Bama staya 1.
You already have 26 commits to UGA's 23, and you are only 11 points ahead of us. How many can you sign?

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Dawg in Dallas
01-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Looks like Ohio State could take that title as well - they only have 17 commitments - but maybe they are close to being done..

Bama_Man
01-06-2017, 05:29 PM
You already have 26 commits to UGA's 23, and you are only 11 points ahead of us. How many can you sign?

28 or so depending on juniors going pro. With the grey shirts, it could be 30.

Bama_Man
01-06-2017, 05:47 PM

Ohio State likely ends up #1, they will add Udokah and a couple more. But whether it's 1,2, or 3, I'm very cool with this class. Very good at LB, OL and WR. Just need another DL maybe DB and we'll be fine.

BigBamaFan
01-06-2017, 08:15 PM

I hate skipping on Nico I really like WR from Alabama but Alabama has prospects higher on the list but WR is not a position of need in this class

BigBamaFan
01-06-2017, 09:01 PM

Ohio State likely ends up #1, they will add Udokah and a couple more. But whether it's 1,2, or 3, I'm very cool with this class. Very good at LB, OL and WR. Just need another DL maybe DB and we'll be fine.

Plus I think they get Sheffield from the juco ranks

BigBamaFan
01-07-2017, 06:48 PM
I belive we have 30 scholarships before we get to grey shirts. Don't forget on the count to remove Cornwell and Barnett and Cooper

Bama_Man
01-07-2017, 07:46 PM
I believe Harris goes to Michigan. It just seems like that's how it plays out.

BigBamaFan
01-08-2017, 03:23 PM
I believe Harris goes to Michigan. It just seems like that's how it plays out.
Harris is on campus at Alabama enrolled today.

BigBamaFan
01-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Bama is stacked at WR if everything sticks. Jerudy is a freak.
Alabama is still recruiting 2 wr pretty hard
Joseph Lewis out of California and D. Smith out of Louisiana. Also Kinlaw a DT in the juco ranks is guy that has moved up our list. I still feel good about Solomon but I belive it's either Kinlaw or Solomon not both

BigBamaFan
01-08-2017, 03:53 PM
JMO what I'm feeling confident about. we are at 26 commits. (5) can be back counted leaving 24 open without any more transfers which I expect 2-3 so we will take 29-30 if my numbers are right.
I think J. Dean(CB) **** decommits 26 down to 25.
L. May (DT) **** Al. 90%
D. Smith (WR) *****LA 60%
A. Solomon (DT) ***** GA 70%
J. Kinlaw ( DT) ***** JUCO 85%
Hunter (S) ***** VA 40%
J. Lewis (WR) ***** CA 40%
Ruggs (WR) **** 80%

I still believe we are looking for another DB.

Storm
01-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Disappointed, to say the least.

zud the hut
01-08-2017, 11:39 PM

bout what?

BigBamaFan
01-09-2017, 12:00 AM

You shouldn't be, Harris gave it serious consideration but never wavered on his Alabama commitment. I'm happy to see in a day of decommitments a guy sticks to his word.

Storm
01-09-2017, 08:08 AM
That's twice in the last 3 years we've lost out on a top recruit to Bama........just gets old.

some smoke that it's not over with Soloman now, but I seriously doubt that.

Gay and Soloman still possibility

Brandon Sebastion and Becton probably come our way

Collins a long shot. Don't need any WR's though with DPJ and Black already in the mix.

ECDawg78
01-09-2017, 08:52 AM
I'm hoping that you lose Solomon and Collins both to the Dawgs....

Storm
01-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Nothing surprises me anymore

ECDawg78
01-09-2017, 10:16 AM

Are you losing confidence in Harbaugh?

BigBamaFan
01-09-2017, 12:31 PM
That's twice in the last 3 years we've lost out on a top recruit to Bama........just gets old.

some smoke that it's not over with Soloman now, but I seriously doubt that.

Gay and Soloman still possibility

Brandon Sebastion and Becton probably come our way

Collins a long shot. Don't need any WR's though with DPJ and Black already in the mix.
I don't think Solomon is heading North, JMO it's Alabama or Georgia and third would be Florida. IMHO he is a heavy Alabama lean right now.
I don't Bama has chance for Collins, Bama has slowed played him because we have 3 other WR higher on the board in Ruggs, Smith, and Hunter

BigBamaFan
01-09-2017, 12:39 PM
I don't get it you guys are trying to recruit the deep south against programs that have a huge success rate over the last few decades. As compared to the recent re-emergence of the big 10 and your upset Southern players don't come when they can play in good weather close to home for programs that have been more successful recently?

And being upset over Harris is crazy to me he committed to Bama in 2015, he never once broke his commitment. Alabama if you remember had Cam Akers in this class as well when Camp decommitted that should have been a huge sign for anyone. Just because he liked Michigan and their staff didn't mean he was heading to Michigan. I've heard this and that about Harris and Michigan all hearsay I'm almost willing to bet the coaches knew sometime ago.

Storm
01-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Since when is California considered the "deep South?" LMAO

I heard this morning Harris and Soloman are getting on a plane to Clemson now.

*sarcasm before anyone freaks out

Storm
01-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Are you losing confidence in Harbaugh?

Not at all, just reminding myself why I shouldn't follow recruiting so closely. It was so much better in the 90's when you didn't know who a kid was until they were a sophmore and actually playing on the team. You never heard of the misses.

BigBamaFan
01-11-2017, 12:24 AM
Since when is California considered the "deep South?" LMAO

I heard this morning Harris and Soloman are getting on a plane to Clemson now.

*sarcasm before anyone freaks out

I thought I addressed Harris separate. Being committed to Bama since 2015. Anyway I just don't get how you can be disappointed.

BigBamaFan
01-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Not at all, just reminding myself why I shouldn't follow recruiting so closely. It was so much better in the 90's when you didn't know who a kid was until they were a sophmore and actually playing on the team. You never heard of the misses.
I remember buying all the recruiting pubs that came out and cross referencing them to the college football magazines.

Storm
01-11-2017, 01:44 PM
I never did that. I didn't even know you could. LOL. Of course, back then Michigan was dominating osu and I didn't give a sh1t about the next season. I just knew there was a good chance UM would win so i didn't care.

Storm
01-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Harbaugh has an in home visit with Nico Collins tomorrow. Might be too little too late, but with the studs osu is recruiting for the secondary, UM needs elite WRs

Storm
01-17-2017, 07:17 AM
several crystal ball flips for Soloman to Michigan over the weekend. Kind of surprising

dnmuga93
01-17-2017, 03:13 PM
several crystal ball flips for Soloman to Michigan over the weekend. Kind of surprising

We're hearing down in GA that Mama is way too involved in the recruiting process and is dictating where the kid is going. She apparently favors the maize and blue.

Storm
01-17-2017, 03:39 PM
Insiders have been saying the same thing here.

ECDawg78
02-01-2017, 01:41 AM
I am hearing that we very well may be landing Aubrey Solomon after all.....nothing firm enough to make the prediction, but I like what I'm hearing.

Of course when it comes to recruiting, you could be getting played and not even know it...........:D

lbzdually
02-01-2017, 08:23 AM
I am hearing that we very well may be landing Aubrey Solomon after all.....nothing firm enough to make the prediction, but I like what I'm hearing.

Of course when it comes to recruiting, you could be getting played and not even know it...........:D

It would be a master troll job if he does sign with UGA, getting Harbaugh and his pasty self all hot and bothered for nothing.

ECDawg78
02-01-2017, 10:29 AM
It would be a master troll job if he does sign with UGA, getting Harbaugh and his pasty self all hot and bothered for nothing.

AJC is reporting that we have pulled JUCO Murchison's offer.

Rusty Mansell now says it's down to Alabama and Michigan for Solomon.

Rusty is usually very reliable......unless it's all a troll job.

All the conflicting information is really getting wild.....We will see soon.

ECDawg78
02-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Solomon to Michigan. Congrats Storm....

BigBamaFan
02-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Congrats storm. Hated to lose Solomon hopefully we pull in Parks and Ray later today.

dnmuga93
02-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Solomon to Michigan. Congrats Storm....

Hate missing out on him. Hate it further the fact that it wasn't the kid's decision. Momma and his coaches got what they wanted.

BigBamaFan
02-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Hate missing out on him. Hate it further the fact that it wasn't the kid's decision. Momma and his coaches got what they wanted.
I'm hoping he gets up there and enjoys his 3 years. I still remember the Landon Collins recruitment Mama said LSU he said Bama. Sometimes the parents forget it's the kids that have to put in the work and if it's not his true decision he won't work as hard. In all the pics you see of them it was Harbaugh with Mom and Sister and Aubrey was always in the back ground. Just something to watch.

ECDawg78
02-01-2017, 11:10 AM

At least he's at Michigan where he shouldn't ever come back to hurt us. Can't get them all and if Mama calls the shots, it isn't the last time this will happen. I wish him well.

No matter what happens from here, this is Georgia's best class since the early 80s.

SkyAntoine
02-01-2017, 11:20 AM
I thought we had a chance to flip Wills from Bama to stay home in Lexington, but it wasn't in the cards. Oh well...can't fault the kid.
Looks like we'll end up in the top 25. At least we're ahead of Lousyville.

Storm
02-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Now if Nico comes later UM might overtake UGA in the rankings.

Where the hell did Louisville come from on Becton? Outta nowhere.

Congrats on Gay, LSU.

Storm
02-01-2017, 11:41 AM
From a Michigan insider in regards to Soloman and the "F Michigna video."

As I said I would share why I thought Solomon was blue even after the F Blue. After that video I was told he talked to the staff and apologized. But soon after he not only apologized but committed. Also found out mom thought UGA staff had something to do with the video. Notice she did not let UGA around the house. The video not only helped us but helped with mom also. It's a reminder kids can be kids. His HS coach helped huge with him also

Sounds like he'd been committed to UM for awhile.

BigBamaFan
02-01-2017, 11:54 AM
From a Michigan insider in regards to Soloman and the "F Michigna video."

Sounds like he'd been committed to UM for awhile.
Agreed

zud the hut
02-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Now if Nico comes later UM might overtake UGA in the rankings.

Where the hell did Louisville come from on Becton? Outta nowhere.

Congrats on Gay, LSU.

What? He committed to State, as expected...

zud the hut
02-01-2017, 01:54 PM
The chatter is that Wilson is going to FSU...a really big disappointment for us is true. We lost Steven Guidry as he is going back to Hinds Jr. College and will graduate in December...another disappointment.

Have to hope that Nico will go with LSU instead of UM...

BigBamaFan
02-01-2017, 03:16 PM
The chatter is that Wilson is going to FSU...a really big disappointment for us is true. We lost Steven Guidry as he is going back to Hinds Jr. College and will graduate in December...another disappointment.

Nico Collins?
Nico is either Michigan or Georgia from what I've heard and smart money is on Michigan.

dnmuga93
02-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Nico Collins?
Nico is either Michigan or Georgia from what I've heard and smart money is on Michigan.

Not going to Athens. We're full up.

dnmuga93
02-01-2017, 03:28 PM
At least he's at Michigan where he shouldn't ever come back to hurt us. Can't get them all and if Mama calls the shots, it isn't the last time this will happen. I wish him well.

No matter what happens from here, this is Georgia's best class since the early 80s.

I could live with it if it was just Momma. The worse part, to me, is one coach in particular. Rumors all over the place that he was begging for analysts jobs and telling college that if they wanted Aubrey, they had to hire him.

zud the hut
02-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Nico Collins?

LSU was in on him. But you're right about the smart money being on Michigan. But I still hold out hope...

Storm
02-01-2017, 03:39 PM
My bad. Not sure where I saw Gay went to LSU.

Collins to Michigan. Probably the best WR class UM has ever landed. Harbaugh said they are going to run a lot more spread sets next season to take advantage of all the wideouts.

Storm
02-01-2017, 03:42 PM

I'm hearing a lot of chatter about osu. Hope he doesn't go there, that's all I care about.

JRS
02-01-2017, 04:18 PM

Just out of curiosity but do you hate it when this exact scenario works out for UGA?

zud the hut
02-01-2017, 04:55 PM
We got a good class. But we finished second for the Wilson contest. Would have been a great class with him in it.

BigBamaFan
02-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Not going to Athens. We're full up.
As good as Nico is and he literally lives right down the street great kid BTW. Alabamas WR is insane for Saban not to pursue him hard.

Bama_Man
02-01-2017, 06:04 PM
IMO, Ruggs III and Jerrudy will end up being better than Nico. Just my two cents. Bama finishes #1, again LOL.

BigBamaFan
02-01-2017, 06:25 PM
IMO, Ruggs III and Jerrudy will end up being better than Nico. Just my two cents. Bama finishes #1, again LOL.
Shavers is a guy that could be the ultimate surprise, and D. Smith is great as well. I'm a little partial to Collins because he is the hometown kid. I hope he does great

GatorMan32
02-01-2017, 07:59 PM
If only Mac recruited 365 days a year like he did the last 5.

BigBamaFan
02-01-2017, 08:40 PM
If only Mac recruited 365 days a year like he did the last 5.
Gm how CB did you guys need lol half your class is CBs

Storm
02-02-2017, 01:01 AM
They got to counteract the 5 WR's Michigan brought in for the game next season. LOL

dnmuga93
02-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Just out of curiosity but do you hate it when this exact scenario works out for UGA?

I'll take it, but I don't feel good about it.

I'd like to think that most HS coaches are just trying to get all the information for their player so that he and his family can make the best decision for them. What I can't stand is the scenario that played out here- where a HS coach tried to use the kid to further his own career. It was well known in Lee County that the coach (NOT the HC, let me make that clear) was begging colleges for an analyst's job. Also, he was heard to tell schools that if they wanted Aubrey Solomon, they had to hire him. I'm not OK with that from my own school or anybody else.

JRS
02-02-2017, 01:05 PM
I'd like to think that most HS coaches are just trying to get all the information for their player so that he and his family can make the best decision for them. What I can't stand is the scenario that played out here- where a HS coach tried to use the kid to further his own career. It was well known in Lee County that the coach (NOT the HC, let me make that clear) was begging colleges for an analyst's job. Also, he was heard to tell schools that if they wanted Aubrey Solomon, they had to hire him. I'm not OK with that from my own school or anybody else.

I agree with you 100%. I've heard that something similar happened with Wyatt. He was leaning towards flipping to SC but changed his mind after having an all night meeting with his coach.

dnmuga93
02-02-2017, 01:38 PM
I agree with you 100%. I've heard that something similar happened with Wyatt. He was leaning towards flipping to SC but changed his mind after having an all night meeting with his coach.

Can't honestly say I've heard anything about undue influence from a coach in Wyatt's case. I don't believe his coach was demanding a job in exchange for his signature in any event.

The Zou
02-02-2017, 02:53 PM
SMH as Mizzou's struggles continue -- 24 commits isn't bad (only one 4*). We had 2 good recievers & a very athletic QB flip right at the end (ND, OhSt, MN... respectively) -- the class ranking would have looked better on paper, but we are actually pretty strong at QB & Reciever for the next couple of years. I wont sweat it too much, because...

Mizzou's past success didn't come from Top 20 recruiting classes... and we are coming off what some would call "bad press"; maybe I'm just pissy because Baylor can recruit through the madness of "rape & pillage" and finish steadily ahead of us on NSD. I have no idea how... but I'm pretty sure that has always been the case and it never stopped us from steam-rolling them when we were in B12.

Good News: We landed a JUCO All-American (Malik Young) & his JUCO teammate (Walter Palmore), along with another JUCO DE (Nate Anderson) to raise hell on our DL. They all showed success at JUCO and the sense is they will be ready to compete right away.

It looks like we landed a couple of 3* that are the types that shock other schools -- we have a history of landing/developing 3* that draft early. In the secondary we have two CB that are 6ft & two safeties @ 200+ lbs; those are some tools that are nice to work with! Signed Jamal Brooks who looks (on video) like a very physical LB; he is listed at 227... but Odom says is pushing 250lbs already. After 2 minutes of watching video... he looks exactly like the kind of 3* that can develop into something much bigger -- he makes plays & his hits are violent... and this is despite what looks like terrible reads. I'd like to see what he looks like when he knows how to read & move "down-hill"...

Overall... it looks like enough to continue beating Arkansas!!! ;)

JRS
02-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Can't honestly say I've heard anything about undue influence from a coach in Wyatt's case. I don't believe his coach was demanding a job in exchange for his signature in any event.

There wasn't anything promised and he wasn't demanding a job. It was more of the coach wanting to see his star player attend the major instate school. Just what I've heard.

GatorMan32
02-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Gm how CB did you guys need lol half your class is CBsnot really. Some are just athletes. Likely safety which we need also. One maybe at WR.

Dr.SwineSmeller
03-25-2017, 12:36 PM
The Razorbacks will finish first.

zud the hut
03-26-2017, 10:30 AM
The Razorbacks will finish first.
But, of course, they will!

Dr.SwineSmeller
04-06-2017, 07:26 PM
But, of course, they will!

Huge series between our teams this weekend. LSU needs the series win for their record and Arkansas needs it for non-fluke proof..

It should be nothing short of a great series.