UGA gets 2 huge commits. [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : UGA gets 2 huge commits.

lbzdually
12-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Jeremiah Holloman 4 star WR and Malik Herring a 4 star DE/OLB both gave verbals to the Dawgs today. I was worried about Holloman after his Oregon visit, but in the end the Dawgs won out. Now UGA needs to get a 5 star OT to really set the class above the rest.

ECDawg78
12-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Jeremiah Holloman 4 star WR and Malik Herring a 4 star DE/OLB both gave verbals to the Dawgs today. I was worried about Holloman after his Oregon visit, but in the end the Dawgs won out. Now UGA needs to get a 5 star OT to really set the class above the rest.

I told you to relax lbzdually....that this class is coming together just fine. This could end up being the best Georgia class since the early 80s....and with a little luck, the best ever.

There are many more 4 & 5 star targets that this staff has a great chance to reel in.

dnmuga93
12-02-2016, 09:10 AM
The fascinating part to me is that Herring was a silent commit for a YEAR. He committed the day after Kirby was hired.

Also, Holloman signed financial aid papers 2 months ago.

ECDawg78
12-03-2016, 08:15 AM
The fascinating part to me is that Herring was a silent commit for a YEAR. He committed the day after Kirby was hired.

Also, Holloman signed financial aid papers 2 months ago.

Smart works with these kids to make their announcements at the right time to build recruiting momentum.....immediately after the loss to Tech.

The timing couldn't have been better.