SC beats Monmouth on OT buzzer beater [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : SC beats Monmouth on OT buzzer beater

SCgamecock2988
11-16-2016, 12:53 PM
70-69 last night.. I don't know crap about Monmouth but I'm pretty sure that's not good. They play UNC this year so that'll be interesting to see how they hang with them.

MissKitty
11-16-2016, 12:56 PM
Anything can happen in these early games. I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you. Now if it was a mid Jan. game you would have cause for concern.

joehogjoe
11-16-2016, 01:48 PM
Anything can happen in these early games. I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you. Now if it was a mid Jan. game you would have cause for concern.

Now now Ms Kitty. If UK, or Ark did that we'd be happy scared!

dnmuga93
11-16-2016, 01:50 PM
70-69 last night.. I don't know crap about Monmouth but I'm pretty sure that's not good. They play UNC this year so that'll be interesting to see how they hang with them.

Monmouth was loaded last year. They're the school with the wacky bench guys doing all the crazy shenanigans.

They have 7 seniors on this year's roster, so they are very experienced. This is a pretty good non-major program. King Rice (ex-UNC PG) is their coach, so you know they are well coached too.

MissKitty
11-16-2016, 03:15 PM
True Joe, but it is still early. You know as well as I do, teams can struggle early and go on to have a really good season. This is awful, but I freak out if teams are within 15 late in a game. I rarely watch games live anymore for this reason. My old heart can't take me getting so tore up. Crazy I know, but that's me. :)