Kentucky 3 Game stretch in 5 Days [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky 3 Game stretch in 5 Days

MissKitty
11-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Friday the 11th 6PM @ Rupp - Stephen F. Austin
Sunday the 13th 5PM @ Rupp - Canisus
Tuesday the 15th @ Madison Square Garden - Michigan State

With all three of these games so close together, and Michigan State being the last one in Madison Square garden it concerns me. I know these guys are young but the Michigan State game two days after the Canisus game and it being in Madison Square Garden is going to be tough.

There isn't going to be a lot of time for preparation or rest. Not to mention it will be their first time away from Rupp and in Madison Square Garden of all places.

GR8NESS
11-11-2016, 05:31 PM
MSU plays in Hawaii tonight. Would rather have us doing two games than traveling MI --> HI --> MI --> NYC

MissKitty
11-14-2016, 04:44 PM
MSU played on Friday and then traveled. The Cats played Friday, Sunday, then off to NY. It would be easier to play in Hawaii on Friday than the 3 game stretch the Cats have. Both are fairly young teams. We'll see what happens.

GR8NESS
11-15-2016, 10:32 AM
Have you ever been to Hawaii? From Lansing to Maui is about a 9 hour direct flight each way. Flying that twice in a week plus a flight to NYC is absolutely no joke.

MissKitty
11-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Looks like my worry was for nothing. GO CATS