Connor Noland commits to the Razorbacks. [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Connor Noland commits to the Razorbacks.

Just Some Hog Dude
07-20-2016, 05:21 PM
It is nice to have local talent keep popping up. I swear Arkansas went like 30 years without producing a SEC quarterback before Ryan Mallett.

http://247sports.com/Player/Connor-Noland-83740

Bama_Man
07-20-2016, 08:56 PM
Good get, I guess. I don't know much about him, but good size and 4*.

But his production, or lack thereof, is worrisome. Dude has less than 20 combined TDs, which seems awful low for a 4*, elite SEC QB recruit but any more kids make their names in camps and stuff. Stats don't matter quite as much.

Just Some Hog Dude
07-20-2016, 09:09 PM
Good get, I guess. I don't know much about him, but good size and 4*.

But his production, or lack thereof, is worrisome. Dude has less than 20 combined TDs, which seems awful low for a 4*, elite SEC QB recruit but any more kids make their names in camps and stuff. Stats don't matter quite as much.

Pretty good for a sophomore. Noland is a 2018 recruit and has been offered by most of the big programs already.

lbzdually
07-20-2016, 10:14 PM
Pretty good for a sophomore. Noland is a 2018 recruit and has been offered by most of the big programs already.

Trevor Lawrence passed for over 40 TD last year as a sophomore, and that was against some stiff competition.

Bama_Man
07-20-2016, 10:40 PM

Was he starting? He had very few attempts if he had the starting job, but he did have 400 rush yards.
And Greenwood is one of the best Ark HS programs IIRC so im sure hes facing tough teams each week.

Starting as a soph at a place like Greenwood is impressive.