The Aggies had a bad night yesterday [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : The Aggies had a bad night yesterday

Dawg in Dallas
05-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Losing three recruits via Twitter, thanks in part to the WR coach's tweets.

dnmuga93
05-05-2016, 09:33 AM
I saw that.

Twitter= the sewer of the interwebs...

ECDawg78
05-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Aaron Moorehead could be looking for another job soon.....

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2016/5/5/11595700/texas-am-recruits-decommits-coach-aaron-moorehead-tate-martell

Storm
05-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Not that the WR coach said anything that wasn't true. HS today are spoiled rotten and think they are entitled to everything. Not surprised a bunch of them tucked tail and ran knowing there would be someone there who wasn't going worship the ground they walked on.

Naval Aviator
05-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Not that the WR coach said anything that wasn't true. HS today are spoiled rotten and think they are entitled to everything. Not surprised a bunch of them tucked tail and ran knowing there would be someone there who wasn't going worship the ground they walked on.

Yep. The kid committed when he was sixteen before his junior year. Scared every other QB away. He "committed" but never really was. He'll do well elsewhere, I hope, and life will go on in Aggieland as elsewhere.

I enjoyed the world more without social media anyway.

Naval Aviator
05-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Aaron Moorehead could be looking for another job soon.....

Nah, he's not going anywhere, but he should stay positive on Twitter and everywhere else.

Aaron is a really nice guy. Won his Superbowl ring with Indy (His father won his with the Bears) and he looks like Vince Vaughn! Same height too. When I mentioned this he told me they were childhood friends in Chicago!

dnmuga93
05-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Yep. The kid committed when he was sixteen before his junior year. Scared every other QB away. He "committed" but never really was. He'll do well elsewhere, I hope, and life will go on in Aggieland as elsewhere.

I enjoyed the world more without social media anyway.

Do you think the supposed uncertainty around Sumlin's job stability has anything to do with Martell's decommitment and/or or Allen/Murray transferring out?

Naval Aviator
05-05-2016, 06:04 PM
Do you think the supposed uncertainty around Sumlin's job stability has anything to do with Martell's decommitment and/or or Allen/Murray transferring out?

I doubt it. There's not a lot swirling around about Sumlin at the moment.

TexasFight
05-05-2016, 11:40 PM
Swagcopter down.