View Full Version : SEC Transfers

Dawgilicious
03-31-2016, 08:17 AM
Arkansas freshman Jimmy Whitt
Alabama Jr. Michael Kessens
Alabama Soph. Justin Coleman

kentubbybasketball
03-31-2016, 02:46 PM
UK's got at least 15 scholly players for next year and that's before adding another big as we are expected to do. Perhaps we'll have some people transfer or go to an academic scholarship.

Also, consider some of the SEC teams that are adding eligible transfers (i.e. Bama adding Avery Johnson).

NCMISSSTFAN
03-31-2016, 03:29 PM
Johnny Zuppardo is transferring out as a graduate Senior so he should be available to play right away. He wasn't an impact guy for us.

NCMISSSTFAN
03-31-2016, 03:30 PM
UK's got at least 15 scholly players for next year and that's before adding another big as we are expected to do. Perhaps we'll have some people transfer or go to an academic scholarship.

Also, consider some of the SEC teams that are adding eligible transfers (i.e. Bama adding Avery Johnson).

What bigs are UK looking at?

kentubbybasketball
03-31-2016, 03:39 PM
What bigs are UK looking at?

Marques Bolden and Jarrett Allen.

There was talk a few weeks ago about a foreign big that would be ranked in the top 10 if he were American. His name escapes me. (I wanna say he's from Turkey like Enes Kanter was).

kentubbybasketball
03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
I got it for you NC; his name is Omer Yurtseven. Read up on him, he's good. I'd be happy with any of the three. That said, I think UK's team is so deep that we really don't need another player. Plus, who knows, Skal may return.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/kentucky-contacts-7-foot-turkish-star-omer-yurtseven/

NCMISSSTFAN
03-31-2016, 03:55 PM
Cal seems to always pull a rabbit out of the hat somehow. Not that your class needs this guy but heck, sounds like a keeper to me. The only thing with these players is their amateur status (Kanter).

kentubbybasketball
03-31-2016, 04:54 PM
He won't be in the same situation as Kanter from what I have heard. (Kanter should have been allowed to play, considering how the NCAA has ruled on subsequent cases).