Kareem Canty and Auburn [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Kareem Canty and Auburn

Dawgilicious
02-15-2016, 01:03 PM
This comes from an AU insider:

I have some information on Auburn and Kareem Canty that I thought you would like to look into. Kareem Canty and Auburn did not part ways in agreement. Kareem Canty was forced out of Auburn due to an assault against a female student, along with pulling a knife on teammate. Kareem Canty was originally set to be suspended two games due to telling Stephen Pearl to **** off and the only reason he had the job was due to his father was. When Kareem Canty assaulted the female student, his suspension was changed to indefinite. The assault was caught on video and this video is in possession of the Auburn Police Department. Kareem Canty was set to meet with Auburn's Title IX director, along with Auburn University. After pulling a knife on a teammate and the fact that he did not want the video to be played at the hearing, Auburn University forced him out of South Donahue and he agreed to remove himself from the university. He did not simple see this as the time for him to leave Auburn

Djshockley3
02-15-2016, 02:13 PM
What a POS

xAuBuRn
02-15-2016, 02:58 PM
Does not surprise me.

GoDores
02-15-2016, 05:45 PM
You don't just leave the team in the middle of the season for no reason. Not accepting/disputing the above story, but you know there had to be something behind the scenes to cause this.

AlienBeans
02-22-2016, 07:36 PM
HUGE BS flag here. Only one part of that is true based on the information I know. Not sure where people come up with this stuff, but I have it on good authority that it's not true. There was so assault on a female and definitely no knife was pulled on anybody. He got into a verbal altercation with a coach. When he refused to apologize to the coach and the rest of the team, he was shown the door.

Dawgilicious
02-23-2016, 08:08 AM
Of course in this day and age everyone will have conflicting information, especially if AU or Canty don't come out with legit information. In any regards, he is gone and Pearl strikes again

msudawg4life
02-23-2016, 09:14 AM
Great way to waste an opportunity at a free diploma kid....