Buddy Hield!!! [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Hield!!!

BleedPurpleandGold
01-30-2016, 06:51 PM
This dude is unbelievable, best college player I've seen in a long time, maybe ever.

joehogjoe
01-30-2016, 07:44 PM
No fing way, you're friggin blind.

Dawgilicious
01-30-2016, 07:58 PM
Idk about ever, but he has been spectacular all season

BleedPurpleandGold
01-30-2016, 08:26 PM
No fing way, you're friggin blind.
Ok, whatever you say!! I know what I saw today, the dude single handedly beat LSU, something like 8 three pointers and all contested. His team was down 14 with under 5 minutes then he went off.

Bama_Man
01-30-2016, 09:23 PM
National POY, clearly.

But best ever? Lolno

BleedPurpleandGold
01-30-2016, 10:28 PM
National POY, clearly.

But best ever? Lolno
I did say maybe. I know there have been some really good shooters before but this guy is legit and will be a great player in the NBA. Curry is a more deadly threat from deep but this guy can drive to the hole too

joehogjoe
01-30-2016, 11:39 PM
He's not better than Ben, just more experienced. He is not better than Chris Jackson, he is not better than Shaq and those are your teams greats.

Bama_Man
01-31-2016, 04:57 PM
I did say maybe. I know there have been some really good shooters before but this guy is legit and will be a great player in the NBA. Curry is a more deadly threat from deep but this guy can drive to the hole too

There's no doubt he is legit and a potential NBA All Star, but is he more impressive than Anthony Davis or Andrew Wiggins, absolute freaks of nature who have insane skill and talent? Hield is an elite scorer, but is an average defender and passer. He can take over games like the best we've seen in the past few years, but he is not more impressive than a guy like Shaq, Duncan, Durant or Westbrook. Curry was a good college player, but has been a much better pro. Maybe Hield is in that same mold, but I don't think he is the best in the past decade, or ever.

GR8NESS
02-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Durant was a better college player than Heild. If he got to play for Kruger he would have been in a Final 4

LSUTigers1404
02-08-2016, 10:41 PM
I may be an LSU fan, but part of me is glad that Buddy stuck it in the face of those retarded students. There was an "F*** you Buddy" chant coming from the worst student section in all of college sports. So freaking embarassing. Our students are a damn disgrace.

kentubbybasketball
02-09-2016, 07:05 AM
I may be an LSU fan, but part of me is glad that Buddy stuck it in the face of those retarded students. There was an "F*** you Buddy" chant coming from the worst student section in all of college sports. So freaking embarassing. Our students are a damn disgrace.

I saw that game and the initial thought to be about the LSU fans was that things like that are said often. I'm not sure why it was such a big deal that it happened to Buddy Hield. Imagine the things that have been said about and to John Calipari. He talks about it from time to time. Coach K gets the same kind of treatment. UK fans used to call Walsh gay about a decade ago and CBS had to actually mute out the fans. I'm not justifying what LSU's fans did, but it's not like it's abnormal either.

msudawg4life
02-09-2016, 11:36 AM
Student sections are normally pretty wild and tend to sometime get out of hand with the types of things they say. Most of the time it just does not get the press.