Everyone posts about home cooking [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Everyone posts about home cooking

GatorMan32
01-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Meanwhile Florida will have nobody left for the second half while TAMU has one guy in foul trouble. TAMU was in the bonus less than 5 minutes into the freaking game. This is a joke.

GatorMan32
01-12-2016, 08:07 PM
By the way, Florida's first free throw attempt came after 22 plus minutes of the play.

joehogjoe
01-12-2016, 11:19 PM
I hear you Gman. Hogs shot 1 to Mizzou's 14 at one point and we were pounding inside. Lucky for us it did not matter.

kentubbybasketball
01-13-2016, 03:07 PM
GM32, I feel your pain; nobody gets hosed on the road more than UK. Everybody is out to get UK, and perhaps if I were another team I would too. I wouldn't be sad if Doug Shows never reffed another UK game quite frankly.

Herchel
01-13-2016, 03:36 PM
Meanwhile Florida will have nobody left for the second half while TAMU has one guy in foul trouble. TAMU was in the bonus less than 5 minutes into the freaking game. This is a joke.
It was bad enough in UGA's 72-71 loss at Ole Miss that they AD called the SEC.

dnmuga93
01-13-2016, 05:24 PM
GM32, I feel your pain; nobody gets hosed on the road more than UK. Everybody is out to get UK, and perhaps if I were another team I would too. I wouldn't be sad if Doug Shows never reffed another UK game quite frankly.

KT, I live in the same town as Shows. He works for my former boss, who sits on the BOD of a local bank. Shows does his own commercials (he's basically a retirement adviser) and comes off as a smug SOB...

kentubbybasketball
01-13-2016, 06:56 PM
Wow. Doesn't surprise me. Cal gets a tech about every other game that Shows does for us. It's crazy.

Herchel, how do you feel about ADs calling to complain after losses?

Wave&Dawgs
01-13-2016, 10:38 PM
Oh look, Tubby makes another thread about UK. :rotf:

Herchel
01-14-2016, 08:20 AM
Wow. Doesn't surprise me. Cal gets a tech about every other game that Shows does for us. It's crazy.

Herchel, how do you feel about ADs calling to complain after losses?
This time it cost us a road win. I don't have an opinion on the AD calling, because it is a waste of time. The score doesn't change, and the refs don't improve.

kentubbybasketball
01-14-2016, 02:46 PM
That's what I'm saying. Basketball games are full of on average 150-160 possessions typically, so it's hard to suggest one play costs you. Granted, if a mistake is made at the end there's no chance to rectify it. However, crying about it seems like crying over spilled milk, especially since the winning team isn't all of a sudden going to vacate the win.