The Urban Cryer never disappoints [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : The Urban Cryer never disappoints

Herchel
12-28-2015, 12:02 PM
Despite being arrested for driving with a suspended license, Ezekiel Elliot will play in the Fiesta Bowl.

Just Some Hog Dude
12-28-2015, 12:27 PM
It seems like a petty crime. It is not like Jimbo Fisher letting a rapist play.

GatorMan32
12-28-2015, 12:34 PM
It's petty but if you watch Ezekiel Elliott later he's going to get into a lot of trouble since these are moments of accountability that Urban fails at. Have seen this play out before.

Dawg in Dallas
12-28-2015, 12:43 PM
It's petty but if you watch Ezekiel Elliott later he's going to get into a lot of trouble since these are moments of accountability that Urban fails at. Have seen this play out before.

Meanwhile, the new regime at Florida suspended a Freshman running back for his arrest on a petty pot possession charge.

Hopefully Elliot doesn't turn into Hernandez...

ECDawg78
12-28-2015, 12:51 PM
Elliott turning into a Hernandez is a heck of a stretch, but Urban has a history of looking the other way when a big game approaches.

Dawg in Dallas
12-28-2015, 01:02 PM
I agree that is a monumental leap, though who on the outside thought Hernandez was going to be who he turned out to be.

Just Some Hog Dude
12-28-2015, 02:06 PM

He seems pretty intelligent. He is just a typical individualistic young person that our society produces. I bet NFL coaches will be more concerned about him questioning his coaches publicly over the MSU game than this little traffic violation.

GatorMan32
12-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Even turning into a Rainey wouldn't be good. The worst is what this entitlement does to these kids live. Scarlett had a chance to establish himself as the man going into next year and now he's going to have to fight the depth chart in the spring with Cronkrite and Mark Thompson. Hopefully it's a life lesson.

lbzdually
12-28-2015, 02:08 PM

Ooohh you're gonna get neg-repped by our resident Criminole fan for that.

GatorMan32
12-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Like Shaggy said. It wasn't me lol

Just Some Hog Dude
12-28-2015, 02:16 PM
Ooohh you're gonna get neg-repped by our resident Criminole fan for that.

I doubt it. Ole Massa, his other team, is in the Sugar Bowl for the first time in decades. He probably doesn't care as much about the Criminoles as he used to.

MKfromPA
12-28-2015, 03:53 PM
What garbage. Sheds some light on Meyer... where's his discipline? :sarcasm:

OxfordSeminole
12-31-2015, 03:41 PM

Investigated multiple times. Not enough evidence, even in the Title IX hearing, to do anything. So you keep hanging on to that shaggy.

OxfordSeminole
12-31-2015, 03:42 PM
Not really sure how I got brought up in this thread, or FSU or Ole Miss. But you guys do you.

Herchel
12-31-2015, 04:01 PM
Investigated multiple times. Not enough evidence, even in the Title IX hearing, to do anything. So you keep hanging on to that shaggy.
Oh please. Jimbo soiled himself with Jameis. He is a laughing stock, along with the Halfa$$u Semiholes.

OxfordSeminole
12-31-2015, 04:03 PM
Oh please. Jimbo soiled himself with Jameis. He is a laughing stock, along with the Halfa$$u Semiholes.

And you're welcome to your opinion. Of course, I'm going to ignore it based on all the other stupid **** you post.