Darian Anferson decommits from UGA [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Darian Anferson decommits from UGA

Herchel
12-14-2015, 03:28 PM
That takes us down to 14 commits. I think we can sign 26.

GatorMan32
12-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Asked to find another home by Kirby? I know thats part of sorting out someone else's commits v what you're looking for.

Herchel
12-15-2015, 06:56 AM
Asked to find another home by Kirby? I know thats part of sorting out someone else's commits v what you're looking for.
No. I think no one has contacted him, and he got the picture. In fairness to Smart, he concentrated on the EEs.
Except for Whaley, all the decommits are 3 stars.

GatorMan32
12-15-2015, 08:13 AM
Yeah I mean I figured. I think it's fair a new coach gets to weed out guys he doesn't think fits and what good would it be for the kid if he's a bad fit. Part of the process. Maybe should look at Miami.

Herchel
12-15-2015, 08:27 AM
Yeah I mean I figured. I think it's fair a new coach gets to weed out guys he doesn't think fits and what good would it be for the kid if he's a bad fit. Part of the process. Maybe should look at Miami.
I think he contacted Bobo at CSU.

dnmuga93
12-15-2015, 09:24 AM
Here's the thing. After CMR was let go, all the commits were supposedly told that their commitments (and scholarship offers) would be honored.

Maybe not after all?

Herchel
12-15-2015, 09:48 AM
Here's the thing. After CMR was let go, all the commits were supposedly told that their commitments (and scholarship offers) would be honored.

Maybe not after all?
They will be honored, but not enthusiastically recruited.

GatorMan32
12-15-2015, 10:19 AM
Yeah I mean that goes back to my point. What good would he do his career going somewhere he knows he will be recruited over and isn't a fit? It's a good degree but if he has hopes of developing in football its a bad decision.