Down goes tOSU [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Down goes tOSU

Bama_Man
11-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Michigan State, with a backup QB, just upset Ohio State at Ohio State to end their shot at a B10 title and potentially a national title.

Ugly game, but MSU does great in ugly games. With a win next week, they will advance to the B10 title game to play undefeated Iowa.

WouldE
11-21-2015, 06:56 PM
Michigan State, with a backup QB, just upset Ohio State at Ohio State to end their shot at a B10 title and potentially a national title.

Ugly game, but MSU does great in ugly games. With a win next week, they will advance to the B10 title game to play undefeated Iowa.

Still a chance at the B10 title, if MSU loses to Penn State and OSU beats Michigan.

MSU's OL and DL dominated. They deserved it.

Just Some Hog Dude
11-21-2015, 07:33 PM

Bama fans, how could the greatest team of all time lose like this?

Bama_Man
11-21-2015, 07:46 PM
Still a chance at the B10 title, if MSU loses to Penn State and OSU beats Michigan.

MSU's OL and DL dominated. They deserved it.

I thought tOSU was gonna pull it out with only 50 yards of offense after the MSU PR muffed that punt. That was the first game I've saw the tOSU OL dominated like that, they could not do anything at all on offense.

MKfromPA
11-21-2015, 07:49 PM
This is what happens when tOSU stops playing high school teams every week.

Herchel
11-21-2015, 07:50 PM
ROTFLMAO at Meyer the weasel.

Djshockley3
11-21-2015, 08:16 PM
So happy for Urban.

Subrookie
11-22-2015, 12:09 AM

No joke. They lost to the only good team they've played all year. I hope Michigan clown stomps them next weekend. Ezekiel Elliott's already calling out the coaching staff for the conservative play calling. They got manhandled all game. MSU deserved to win.

Herchel
11-22-2015, 08:02 AM

Must spread.

ugabrad
11-22-2015, 11:47 AM

His facial expressions were priceless.

He has a habit, shared with a few other coaches, that I hate - that of waiting until a split second before the ball is snapped to call timeout in order to ice the kicker. It is as if he is hoping to make the kicker use up his one good kick in a stopped play. My opinion: if you are going to ice the kicker call the timeout as soon as they start to line up. Don't wait until the ball is snapped.

AlienBeans
11-22-2015, 01:46 PM

Over/Under on that mysterious heart condition returning??

lz2112
11-22-2015, 03:38 PM
His facial expressions were priceless.

He has a habit, shared with a few other coaches, that I hate - that of waiting until a split second before the ball is snapped to call timeout in order to ice the kicker. It is as if he is hoping to make the kicker use up his one good kick in a stopped play. My opinion: if you are going to ice the kicker call the timeout as soon as they start to line up. Don't wait until the ball is snapped.

That almost burned McElwain against Tennessee. IMO, all it does is give the kicker a warm-up kick.

Storm
11-23-2015, 11:16 AM
That last second field goal though

https://38.media.tumblr.com/a7c4a4dbd02f6bb86393d1b5e6fe5112/tumblr_mwbnneAA391spg0mio1_500.gif

Subrookie
11-23-2015, 04:36 PM
It was great Storm. The whole time I was envisioning my brother in law getting ready to break his TV when they made the kick. Didn't help Michigan's chances at a division championship but I love any Ohio State loss.

MKfromPA
11-23-2015, 07:49 PM
It was great Storm. The whole time I was envisioning my brother in law getting ready to break his TV when they made the kick. Didn't help Michigan's chances at a division championship but I love any Ohio State loss.

Must spread.

To me it's also beautiful tOSU is likely going to miss out on playing for the B1G Championship. All it took was ONE loss at the most inopportune time. :lol:

Storm
11-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I know I was suppose to be rooting for osu in order to help Michigan, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd rather cheer on the pederasts next weekend to upset sparty. At this point, Harbaugh is playing with house money to me. I figured they would hit the 7 win mark. No way was I expecting this. A win over osu would be awesome in his first season, but after a decade of watching UM lose, I can't really get to excited about it. Whatever happens will happen. But if osu wins, I'll pull for sparty to beat the pederasts. Whatever keeps osu from having success.

Bama_Man
11-24-2015, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I know I was suppose to be rooting for osu in order to help Michigan, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd rather cheer on the pederasts next weekend to upset sparty. At this point, Harbaugh is playing with house money to me. I figured they would hit the 7 win mark. No way was I expecting this. A win over osu would be awesome in his first season, but after a decade of watching UM lose, I can't really get to excited about it. Whatever happens will happen. But if osu wins, I'll pull for sparty to beat the pederasts. Whatever keeps osu from having success.

I understand the feeling completely. When Saban took over at Alabama, we expected to be good, but no one expected to win the West and be undefeated going into the SECCG against Tebow and Florida by his second year, so it was okay to lose because the team had exceeded expectations and you knew your team had the right coach to lead the team into success and that success is closer as opposed to further.