North Dakota State vs Montana [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota State vs Montana

ugabrad
08-30-2015, 12:07 PM
Did anyone else watch this scintillating game?

#1 and four time defending FCS champion NDState at #12 Montana turned into an exciting start of the season for college football fans. In the waning seconds the Grizzlies drove to score on a run to win the game 38-35.

It's great to have football back!

xAuBuRn
08-30-2015, 05:24 PM
I wish I had. My dad was telling me about this on the phone today.

Bama_Man
08-30-2015, 06:50 PM
I did, it was awesome. ND State is a powerhouse, but Montana is no slouch and they stormed down the field in the end to score a huge upset.

NDSU is probably still the team to beat in the FCS, but Montana showed they can be beaten.

Just Some Hog Dude
08-30-2015, 07:43 PM
Football starts on Thursday. What the hell is Fox Sports One? Sling TV doesn't offer that trash.

Dawgilicious
08-30-2015, 08:56 PM
Football starts on Thursday. What the hell is Fox Sports One? Sling TV doesn't offer that trash.

Actually it started on this past Saturday :)

Maybe its time to get a real TV supplier since you cant get FS1 on a low rate supplier

Just Some Hog Dude
08-30-2015, 09:09 PM
Actually it started on this past Saturday :)

Maybe its time to get a real TV supplier since you cant get FS1 on a low rate supplier

I like Sling TV. It looks like not having this channel is going to be the only downside of it thus far.

ugabrad
08-31-2015, 01:13 AM
The NDSU/Montana game was on ESPN2 in my neck of the woods.