Ole Miss Guard Stefan Moody arrested for DUI [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Guard Stefan Moody arrested for DUI

Dawgilicious
07-27-2015, 03:53 PM
Stefan Moody was arrested early on Saturday morning for DUI, according to arrest records. He was out of Lafayette County jail on bond later that morning.

Moody was the leading scorer for Ole Miss last season, averaging 16.6 points, and is the leading returning scorer in the SEC. The 5-foot-9 senior transferred into the program from Kilgore CC prior to the 2013-14 season.

Moody is currently recovering from surgery earlier this offseason on a stress fracture in his leg.

Interesting to see how this affects his status for this season

kentubbybasketball
07-27-2015, 10:02 PM
It won't keep him from playing unless something more is to this. He might face a suspension but I wouldn't expect much more than that; community services, running a lot in practice.

Ryan22
08-19-2015, 04:59 AM
Yeah even I believe that Stefanís reputation or repute wonít take much hit. Also, you wonít expecting a stringent penalty. I have worked with a DUI lawyer (http://www.duilawyerlosangeles.com/) and have seen how special treatments are given to rich, famous celebrities or their own.