UGA announces non-conf schedule: [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : UGA announces non-conf schedule:

Dawgilicious
07-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Friday Nov. 13 Chattanooga Athens TBD
Friday Nov. 20 Murray State Athens TBD
Wednesday Nov. 25 High Point Athens TBD
Saturday Nov. 28 at Seton Hall Newark, N.J. TBD
Tuesday Dec. 1 Oakland Athens TBD
Friday Dec. 4 Kansas State Athens TBD
Tuesday Dec. 8 Winthrop Athens TBD
Saturday Dec. 19 Georgia Tech Athens TBD
Tuesday Dec. 22 Clemson Athens TBD
Tuesday Dec. 29 Robert Morris Athens TBD
Saturday Jan. 30 at Baylor Waco, Texas TBD

XPS
07-08-2015, 08:18 PM
What kind of team do you expect the Dawgs to have?

Dawgilicious
07-08-2015, 08:59 PM
I expect us to be real solid. Sr starting backcourt that have been through a lot. Frazier is back and should be healthy. Turtle Jackson is an impact scorer and we finally have a legit SF as we played without one last season. Our biggest weakness is prob going to be interior as Thornton and Nemi have graduated

Djshockley3
07-09-2015, 04:46 AM
That looks pretty tough, tbh. I am excited about this season though.

Herchel
07-09-2015, 06:42 AM
I expect 20+ wins and a tournament bid.

Dawgilicious
07-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Tough, but good. Tough games make you a better team in Feb and March.

Playing a lot of programs that are used to postseason play along with some ACC foes that are close in proximity

kentubbybasketball
07-09-2015, 01:26 PM
That looks pretty tough, tbh. I am excited about this season though.

It's tough because it's D-1 basketball, but only two games away from home and no surefire tourney team could hurt the SOS and resume come NCAAT time. Obviously Murray State is one of my alma maters, so that will be interesting. There's quite a bit of flux with our team though, so UGA should win that especially the second weekend of the season. I think Ga Tech will be surprisingly better next year, and UGA can't afford to lose to them yet again. UGA is going to have to pick up some quality wins in conference, because the pickings are slim OOC.