I've got to call out anderson and his staff. PITIFUL. [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : I've got to call out anderson and his staff. PITIFUL.

batmanthelegend
05-18-2015, 08:16 AM
Just wanted to get on here and let everyone know how pitiful Anderson and his staff have been this spring, as they have had NO plan whatsoever for Portis and Qualls leaving.

As of now we are likely to not bring in one person to help next year. So your telling me after a 27 win season, top 20 most of the year, sending two guys to the NBA and a brand new practice facility you can't find ANYONE to come in and help? 5th year grad transfers would have been great to bridge the gap between '15 and the great '16 class. But nah, seems like to much work for this staff. Instead we are getting beat out for low level guys by lower level programs.

It's same ole same ole bball recruiting for Arkansas because the staff is mediocre at best at recruiting. It's really gonna hurt with KA picks Memphis. If we luck out and get him, ole poor mans Nolan better be sending Billy a thank you card.

GR8NESS
05-18-2015, 11:06 AM
How many staffs in a row at Arkansas have been "bad" at recruiting and Arkansas fans (or at least OP) have gotten pissed about it?

Maybe, just MAYBE the problem isn't those coaching staffs, then.

Nah... No way, right?

batmanthelegend
05-18-2015, 01:47 PM
It's because we continue to hire crappy (Heath, Pel) and mediocre coaches (Anderson). Coach B, Dykes, and Van Horn have no problem recruiting here. What Anderson is doing recruiting wise has been what he has done at both UAB and Mizzou. Just proving once again he isnt a great recruiter.

MKfromPA
05-30-2015, 08:52 AM
It's because we continue to hire crappy (Heath, Pel) and mediocre coaches (Anderson). Coach B, Dykes, and Van Horn have no problem recruiting here. What Anderson is doing recruiting wise has been what he has done at both UAB and Mizzou. Just proving once again he isnt a great recruiter.

1. Are you saying we are going to stink this fall?

2. CMA is mediocre? He just coached the team to 27 wins, consistent spots in the Top 25, and a March Madness berth. What is medicore about that? :doh:

Just Some Hog Dude
05-30-2015, 09:25 AM
They just had their first good season. Hopefully they have another one next season. If they don't, then flip out then not now. I am more interested in Razorback baseball at the moment.

kentubbybasketball
05-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Can't compare what Jimmy Dykes is doing there btw. He came st the right time with the state brimming with quality girl players.

MKfromPA
05-30-2015, 05:08 PM
They just had their first good season. Hopefully they have another one next season. If they don't, then flip out then not now. I am more interested in Razorback baseball at the moment.

Exactly! One year at a time. Why the heck even think about "down the road"? The Hogs are going to go into the fall with their heads up high.