kentubby, what happened? [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : kentubby, what happened?

Just Some Hog Dude
04-05-2015, 01:27 AM
I see that your boys lost. It looks like they got beat by a bunch of white boys too.

SCgamecock2988
04-05-2015, 09:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhU1jaTArvo

Just Some Hog Dude
04-05-2015, 09:38 AM
:rotf:

I love 'murica sometimes.

Just Some Hog Dude
04-05-2015, 09:41 AM
:rotf:

I love 'murica sometimes.

Haha, was that Calipari saying "Oh God"?

Doyle Hargraves
04-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Hardy F'n har.... I frickin' loved every single bit of it!

If'n you field the best/most talented team in the tourney and fail to even make the final Championship Game, what does that say about the coaching?

Buncha slow, unathletic "cracka's" just went out and demolished a complete 2-deep team of McDonald's AA's.... A "system" can overcome overwhelming talent.

JMHO :cheers:

TexasFight
04-05-2015, 10:04 AM
Classy.

Also, Harrison's "apology" (http://thebiglead.com/2015/04/05/andrew-harrison-apologizes-for-poor-choice-of-words-regarding-frank-kaminsky/)

iowacat
04-05-2015, 10:31 AM
And you want to know why this forum is dying?

Bubba
04-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Fk Kentucky!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

GDawg88
04-05-2015, 02:30 PM
And you want to know why this forum is dying?
You mean besides the hypersensitivity, lame trolling, petty squabbles, and personal vendettas?

Just Some Hog Dude
04-05-2015, 02:32 PM
You mean besides the hypersensitivity, lame trolling, petty squabbles, and personal vendettas?

Nah, the board would grow with more of that. Look at SECRANT if you need evidence.

TexasFight
04-05-2015, 02:50 PM

I guess we should create more threads about why "you" can't build muscle, because those are fun. That would really improve the forum.

You know what would really improve this forum? An owner who actually visits the forum, even occasionally. SECFanatics suffered a mortal wound when Weegeman and that joker SkyAntoine bought it from FreshPrinceofUK. It has since been operating on borrowed time.

GDawg88
04-05-2015, 03:01 PM
I guess we should create more threads about why "you" can't build muscle, because those are fun. That would really improve the forum.

You know what would really improve this forum? An owner who actually visits the forum, even occasionally. SECFanatics suffered a mortal wound when Weegeman and that joker SkyAntoine bought it from FreshPrinceofUK. It has since been operating on borrowed time.
The real problem is there doesn't seem to be any kind of effort to recruit new members, which goes back to having an absentee owner. It's the same 15-20 people yelling at each other now.

Contrary to what some people have suggested, BBS forums can still thrive in 2015. But if no new contributors sign up to replace the members of the old guard who slowly continue to peel off, this board's death is inevitable.

Optik
04-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Nah, the board would grow with more of that. Look at SECRANT if you need evidence.

We aren't trying to be the sports version of 9gag.

Just Some Hog Dude
04-05-2015, 05:32 PM
We aren't trying to be the sports version of 9gag.

I have no idea what that is. I got permabanned from SECRANT so they are pretty much freedom haters over there if you want to know the truth.

Optik
04-05-2015, 07:40 PM
I have no idea what that is. I got permabanned from SECRANT so they are pretty much freedom haters over there if you want to know the truth.

You know 4chan? 9gag is like that, but for 11 year olds that still think fart noises are the pinnacle of humor. Basically what SECRant is.

How did you get banned on the Rant? Say something bad about LSU? Rant is ran by tigerdroppings and their LSU mods are some seriously sensitive little girls. Gotta be careful with that. If wasn't about LSU, you must have actually done something pretty bad to get banned as the LSU thing is the only easy way to get kicked over there that I know of.

Just Some Hog Dude
04-05-2015, 07:59 PM
You know 4chan? 9gag is like that, but for 11 year olds that still think fart noises are the pinnacle of humor. Basically what SECRant is.

How did you get banned on the Rant? Say something bad about LSU? Rant is ran by tigerdroppings and their LSU mods are some seriously sensitive little girls. Gotta be careful with that. If wasn't about LSU, you must have actually done something pretty bad to get banned as the LSU thing is the only easy way to get kicked over there that I know of.

Haha, I used to talk about "the decline" over there in regards to LSU(I might have started that actually). I figured it was some corn dog that was behind my banning. You are probably right.