Bracketology [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Bracketology

ALA2262
03-15-2015, 09:22 AM
Lunardi has both UGA and LSU in play-in games.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

GDawg88
03-15-2015, 09:44 AM
Ole Miss and Texas A&M tanking down the stretch really hurt us. SB Nation now has us projected to miss the field entirely.

I thought people were overzealous in calling us a lock a week or two ago. Nothing about our body of work is particularly impressive. I still think we get in, but only because of the weakness of the bubble. Zero top-50 wins almost always gets you left out in the cold.

If we do make it, I hope we drop to a 10 or even an 11. It's harder to win the first-round game from those positions but easier to make it to the second weekend than if you're in the 8/9 matchup.

ALA2262
03-15-2015, 12:02 PM
Ole Miss and Texas A&M tanking down the stretch really hurt us. SB Nation now has us projected to miss the field entirely.

I thought people were overzealous in calling us a lock a week or two ago. Nothing about our body of work is particularly impressive. I still think we get in, but only because of the weakness of the bubble. Zero top-50 wins almost always gets you left out in the cold.

If we do make it, I hope we drop to a 10 or even an 11. It's harder to win the first-round game from those positions but easier to make it to the second weekend than if you're in the 8/9 matchup.

Lunardi had UGA as an 11 in the play-in. He now has them as a 10 and has Ole Miss in the play-in as an 11.

Just Some Hog Dude
03-15-2015, 12:30 PM
Lunardi had UGA as an 11 in the play-in. He now has them as a 10 and has Ole Miss in the play-in as an 11.

Has Lunardi eliminated the corndogs? What about LSU?

Djshockley3
03-15-2015, 01:59 PM
A play in game....****

kentubbybasketball
03-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Wasn't Ole Miss in the first four the first year Henderson was there? Two years ago?

CentralMSDawg
03-15-2015, 05:23 PM
The link is showing UGA as a 10 with LSU and Ole Miss as play ins now. I dont think the Rebs were in the first four two years ago.