The vanderbilt juggernaut [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : The vanderbilt juggernaut

VandyChuck
03-07-2015, 11:17 PM
I WANT KENTUCKY :cheers:

From 1-7 to 9-9 with the youngest team in the league. Really want that NIT birth and already looking forward to next year.

GoDores
03-08-2015, 12:18 AM
This team has a legit chance to be playing next Sunday. This is the best I've felt about a Vandy team in a while.

kentubbybasketball
03-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Lol...

VandyChuck
03-08-2015, 01:02 PM
Did you LITERALLY laugh out loud? Or just a figure of speech. Which part made you laugh most!?!? I'm dying to know!

kentubbybasketball
03-08-2015, 01:15 PM
THe mention of Kentucky did. Not even that you would want Kentucky, but that you mention Kentucky. What does Kentucky have to do with this juggernaut?

I guess it's flattery. I just found it funny that you don't want Arkansas or Duke or even current national champ UConn. Why is Kentucky on your mind? Every thread you start there's a comment on Kentucky.

VandyChuck
03-08-2015, 03:47 PM
IT WAS A JOKE, FRANCIS

Lighten up...geez. see the funny little emoji thing next to it? That's usually a dead giveaway.

kentubbybasketball
03-08-2015, 04:25 PM
I know it was a joke hence the lol, FRANCIS. You asked a question I answered it.

Lol is a dead giveaway too.

Bama_Man
03-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Id say he picked Kentucky because they are conference rivals and UK is top dog right now, in the conference and the nation. Just a guess tho

kentubbybasketball
03-08-2015, 05:49 PM
We are not conference rivals. Don't get them confused with Florida or Tennessee.

And I know that's why he picked UK. I called it flattery earlier, but when he started the poy thread, he mentioned UK then. His fascination with UK makes me uncomfortable. It's almost like he's a stalker. :)

TexasFight
03-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Yeah, he could be a narcissistic blowhard like you.

kentubbybasketball
03-08-2015, 06:05 PM
Who are you?

Bama_Man
03-08-2015, 06:25 PM
We are not conference rivals. Don't get them confused with Florida or Tennessee.

And I know that's why he picked UK. I called it flattery earlier, but when he started the poy thread, he mentioned UK then. His fascination with UK makes me uncomfortable. It's almost like he's a stalker. :)

I meant conference rivals just in terms of being in the same conference with UK currently running the show. Its like I would say Alabama is a conference rival with Kentucky in basketball, because UK is top dog, and for Alabama to be top dog they would have to knock off UK (not happening any time soon I am afraid).

I wouldnt consider them traditional rivals like UF or UoL, but in the way I described.