Hogs survive at trip to Msu 65-61 and defeat the pinks dogs. [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Hogs survive at trip to Msu 65-61 and defeat the pinks dogs.

joehogjoe
02-21-2015, 06:29 PM
Pink is not a color that should ever be used in Men's sports.

The pink clad Msu team fought hard they scrapped they nearly beat the Hogs who have only won twice this century in the hump.

The Hogs stunk up the court with some foul smelling shooting. But it helps to be money at the free throw line late in the game.

The Hogs next play the tard coached aggies.

Oh yeah the Hogs won on the road again and have won 8 of their last 12 Sec road games.

Just Some Hog Dude
02-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Joe, I think that has to do with a breast cancer charity.

:facepalm:

Anyway, today was the first time I watched the Hogs play since the beginning of the season. They look like a vintage Razorback team. I think we got a chance to make a deep NCAAT run this year. I was very impressed.

CentralMSDawg
02-21-2015, 06:57 PM
The pink was just sweatbands and tees. As for the game I knew it would be hard fought after Arkansas ran us out of the gym two weeks ago. The Dawgs are much improved over last year, but scoring slumps continue to plague the team. It was like no matter what happened Arkansas was going to pull it out because they are the better team right now. Well maybe next year.

joehogjoe
02-21-2015, 06:59 PM
I don't give a care what charity it was pink isn't a men's sports color. Any intelligent person know the Susan b koman foundation is a fraud. They are thieves.

Bobby Portis was impressive playing sick and without practicing.

joehogjoe
02-21-2015, 07:01 PM
The pink was just sweatbands and tees. As for the game I knew it would be hard fought after Arkansas ran us out of the gym two weeks ago. The Dawgs are much improved over last year, but scoring slumps continue to plague the team. It was like no matter what happened Arkansas was going to pull it out because they are the better team right now. Well maybe next year.Ware and Sword are terrific players.

batmanthelegend
02-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Joe, I think that has to do with a breast cancer charity.

:facepalm:

Anyway, today was the first time I watched the Hogs play since the beginning of the season. They look like a vintage Razorback team. I think we got a chance to make a deep NCAAT run this year. I was very impressed.

Where have you been?

batmanthelegend
02-21-2015, 07:19 PM
All dem Hogs do is wiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn! Kentubby bout to come on here and tell us all how dem hogs really aint dat good!

Just Some Hog Dude
02-21-2015, 07:23 PM
All dem Hogs do is wiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn! Kentubby bout to come on here and tell us all how dem hogs really aint dat good!

e-chuckle

SCgamecock2988
02-21-2015, 07:29 PM
batman only shows up when Arky is winning.

joehogjoe
02-21-2015, 07:40 PM
No he shows up when we Arkansas not arky (only tards use that) lose too.

SCgamecock2988
02-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Arkyslaw.

Just Some Hog Dude
02-21-2015, 07:50 PM
No he shows up when we Arkansas not arky (only tards use that) lose too.

ayy Kentucky got fifteen players better than Bobby Portis doe lmao

joehogjoe
02-21-2015, 07:58 PM
Yeah they is does

joehogjoe
02-21-2015, 07:58 PM
Hey Bat don't you love the Hogs away gear.

Bubba
02-21-2015, 11:10 PM
what a game. i was worried. especially when Madden started playing for state...

BEARD is awsome. what a great player hes gonna be.

Portis was just OK... but considering he had the flu since the mizzery game. he did fine.

Qualls didnt posterize anyone... lucky for state.

i still say we dont have any shooters.

oh well. we win.

MKfromPA
02-22-2015, 10:46 AM

Time to fire CMA, right? :rotf:

I'm so impressed by this team winning on the road. I don't care the outcome was close or that it was against an inferior opponent. The Razorbacks have made evident strides in 2014-2015 to demonstrate they work together as a team and have appeared to overcome their road woes. The playmakers in Portis & Qualls are really making success flourish. Anderson deserves much credit, too. Let's keep the winning streak rolling! :towel:

joehogjoe
02-22-2015, 12:09 PM
Portis was really sick and dehydrated yesterday. CMA told him to let his body dictate what he could do. Gutsy performance.

Just Some Hog Dude
02-22-2015, 02:20 PM
what a game. i was worried. especially when Madden started playing for state...

BEARD is awsome. what a great player hes gonna be.

Portis was just OK... but considering he had the flu since the mizzery game. he did fine.

Qualls didnt posterize anyone... lucky for state.

i still say we dont have any shooters.

oh well. we win.

I wasn't worried. I figured State would get tired and start missing shots. This is just like the old days.