Texas Longhorn NSD thread [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Texas Longhorn NSD thread

GatorMan32
02-04-2015, 12:26 AM
In case TF wants to update the Fighting Charlie Strongs class.

Dawgilicious
02-04-2015, 05:32 AM
lord...Why?

This is SEC country, not a wannabe

TexasFight
02-04-2015, 06:29 AM
I doubt this thread will get much play, but I appreciate the thought. I hope your Gators clean up today. Also, I'm sure you're happy Texas pulled Kai Locksley away from Free Shoes, GMan. I am, too. Big pickup for the good guys.

The only SEC/Texas related "battle" I can think of is over Deandre Baker. I don't count Daylon Mack because I don't care about aggy and he has all but eliminated us, apparently. Anyway, Baker's supposed to decide between Georgia and Texas today. I'm 99.9% sure he sticks with Georgia, but it's nice to think about. Either way, this is a great first class for Charlie Strong. For him to build this class after the dumpster fire that was left for him to put out is very impressive.

GatorMan32
02-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Dawg because he is a loyal member of this site so I respect him enough to give him a thread.

Good luck TF.

TexasFight
02-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Texas gets 4* RB Chris Warren and manages to flip 4* WR Ryan Newsome and 3* S P.J. Locke from UCLA and Oregon, respectively. Everyone in our class has signed, I believe. Mack, Jamabo and Baker went elsewhere, but I still think NSD has been a win for Texas.