Arkansas Razorback NSD thread [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Razorback NSD thread

GatorMan32
02-04-2015, 12:12 AM

Just Some Hog Dude
02-04-2015, 08:14 PM
This is the highest ranked class Bielema has ever had despite winning three Big Ten titles at Wisconsin. This is the best Arkansas class I can remember.

joehogjoe
02-04-2015, 09:26 PM
It lacks a Superstar but is solid from top to bottom.

Fk KJ hill

Bama_Man
02-04-2015, 09:32 PM
KJ Hill would have been the icing on the cake, tOSU snatched him up late.

Oh well, Arkansas still has very good class.

Just Some Hog Dude
02-04-2015, 09:49 PM
It lacks a Superstar but is solid from top to bottom.

Fk KJ hill

Ty Storey was one of three Parade All American quarterbacks. We got several other players with offers from multiple top ten programs.

joehogjoe
02-04-2015, 10:38 PM
KJ Hill would have been the icing on the cake, tOSU snatched him up late.

Oh well, Arkansas still has very good class.I hope he has the Tennpenny experience.

joehogjoe
02-05-2015, 10:44 AM
Our juco signee Dominique Reed score every 4 times he touches the football. I expect that number to drop but he will stretch the field. I hope he becomes BA's favorite target.

dnmuga93
02-05-2015, 10:48 AM
I hope he has the Tennpenny experience.

Speaking of Tennpenny, what are his future plans? Did Saban block him from transferring inside the SEC?

Bubba
02-05-2015, 11:40 AM
I didn't know Arkansas participates in NSD.

Just Some Hog Dude
02-05-2015, 03:06 PM
Speaking of Tennpenny, what are his future plans? Did Saban block him from transferring inside the SEC?

Yeah, after only signing him so he wouldn't play for us.

Bama_Man
02-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Yeah, after only signing him so he wouldn't play for us.

Lawd have mercy. You think Nick Saban just recruited a kid solely so he wouldnt end up at Arkansas? Thats insane. I could theoretically see, in some universe, doing that to Auburn, but not Arkansas.

Its not Alabama's fault the kid was not talented enough to crack their rotation, but he knows their playbooks and their schemes and I wouldn't want him transferring to a school in your conference. That's nothing new, and Saban is far from the first coach to not allow a player to transfer in-conference.

Bubba
02-05-2015, 08:40 PM
He wouldn't be welcomed at Arkansas anyway.

i do believe Saban, like other coaches that are able to stockpile talent, recruit players to keep other teams from having them. Arkansas hasn't been much of a consistent threat over the years, but everybody has now been put on notice.

joehogjoe
02-05-2015, 08:41 PM
Speaking of Tennpenny, what are his future plans? Did Saban block him from transferring inside the SEC?I don't know. He's dead to Arkansans.

xAuBuRn
02-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Reed the juco WR will be a stud. I don't know if he will be able to put up big numbers because they do not pass the ball much. NFL talent. He did visit Auburn, but we did not offer. If we missed on either Slayton or R. Davis we probably would of offered and he would of committed on the spot. I think Auburn and the rest of the SEC will regret it. His last season in juco 1,000 + yards 19 TD's. Huge target in the red zone. Congrats you got a good one. Very fast also for his size. He is not a burner, but for his size he is fast.

Just Some Hog Dude
02-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Reed the juco WR will be a stud. I don't know if he will be able to put up big numbers because they do not pass the ball much. NFL talent. He did visit Auburn, but we did not offer. If we missed on either Slayton or R. Davis we probably would of offered and he would of committed on the spot. I think Auburn and the rest of the SEC will regret it. His last season in juco 1,000 + yards 19 TD's. Huge target in the red zone. Congrats you got a good one. Very fast also for his size. He is not a burner, but for his size he is fast.

Maybe but we will crush Auburn like a grape regardless.

xAuBuRn
02-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Maybe but we will crush Auburn like a grape regardless.

You sure like to talk when your fat blob coach has yet to beat anyone of significance. 45-21 sting ehhh..

Just Some Hog Dude
02-05-2015, 10:16 PM
You sure like to talk when your fat blob coach has yet to beat anyone of significance. 45-21 sting ehhh..

Our coach is awesome. See the other new thread for evidence.

http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102283

xAuBuRn
02-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Our coach is awesome. See the other new thread for evidence.

http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102283

Doing that at Wisconsin when you have 2-4 top 25-30 classes is one thing. Doing it in the SEC with 10-12 top 25-30 classes is another thing. Will he have moderate success? I think so. Will he sniff a championship? No, and I would put A LOT of money on that.

Just Some Hog Dude
02-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Doing that at Wisconsin when you have 2-4 top 25-30 classes is one thing. Doing it in the SEC with 10-12 top 25-30 classes is another thing. Will he have moderate success? I think so. Will he sniff a championship? No, and I would put A LOT of money on that.

How did Alabama and Auburn fare against the Big Ten in their bowl games? Hell, y'all got beat by Bielema's recruits. :rotf:

xAuBuRn
02-05-2015, 10:24 PM
How did Alabama and Auburn fare against the Big Ten in their bowl games?

Yea because one game samples really paint the whole picture. Auburn had a retard call our defense.

Just Some Hog Dude
02-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Yea because one game samples really paint the whole picture. Auburn had a retard call our defense.

I see Arkansas in the top five but I don't see Auburn.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2015-01-12/2015-top-10-college-football-teams-ohio-state-tcu-baylor-arkansas-oregon-auburn/

Hell is coming.