Boy, eating at the grown up table sure does cause indigestion. [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Boy, eating at the grown up table sure does cause indigestion.

BIGBLUEQ
01-30-2015, 05:55 PM
There's a gaggle of internet board UK fans that are losing their minds because top tier football programs are poaching our commitments. I have tried to reason with them that we ain't recruiting against the MAC and SunBelt conferences for players anymore, we are trying to run with the big dogs, and some times when you run with the big dogs, you get bit every now and then. I think we have a chance to finish with a pretty decent class. But this list of decommits below would have made it a little easier to swallow.

Stoops' last two recruiting classes spoiled some folks, and now they think we shouldn't lose any of these kids that we were sneaking in and stealing the last couple years. Well, we can't sneak up on nobody anymore, because they already know we're coming, so they will just poach our commits, until we start winning ball games, that is the long and the short of it.

The Dowell Twins- Andrew and David- both flipped to Michigan State
Tyrone Riley- Flipped to NC State
Davon Hamilton- flipped to Ohio State
Alex Stump- Flipped to Ohio State
Jeremiah Dinson- Flipped to Auburn

Bama_Man
01-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Not to mention the best overall in-state recruit, Damien Harris (RB) chose Alabama over Kentucky. I thought you guys had the lead on him for the longest time but we made a late push and landed a great player.

Its revenge for stealing Elam last year :raz: