Surprise commit for LSU [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Surprise commit for LSU

zud the hut
01-29-2015, 09:59 AM
http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/01/lsu_lands_a_huge_surprise_comm.html

RedNekTiger
01-29-2015, 10:03 AM
I was typing up a list of recruits to finish the class in another thread, and just as I typed him in, he announced, LOL.

Biggest thing about getting him is it will give a leg up for his close friend Wanogho.

xAuBuRn
01-29-2015, 10:04 AM
Big get I wanted him bad, even though he seems like he will not qualify.

Friedchickenman
01-29-2015, 10:56 AM
LSU will be the surprise class of the year IMO. Good chance of landing Torrance Gibson as well.

xAuBuRn
01-29-2015, 11:00 AM
LSU will be the surprise class of the year IMO. Good chance of landing Torrance Gibson as well.

Derrick Dillon also.

Bama_Man
01-29-2015, 02:17 PM
Great get, I thought Bama had a shot at him but you guys got a great player.

Optik
01-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Great get, I thought Bama had a shot at him but you guys got a great player.

Bama backed off and I'm fairly convinced that Auburn did as well or I think he'd be committed there. Pretty sure this is pretty much a sign and place by LSU. Wonder if he is going Prep or JUCO, though. Highly doubtful he qualifies, but stranger things have happened.

RedNekTiger
01-30-2015, 06:47 AM
We need OL help. They will find a way to qualify him.

Friedchickenman
01-30-2015, 05:30 PM
And..I think LSU just landed Key, he cancelled his upcoming visit to us this weekend after a 6 hour in-home visit with LSU coaches...Ed O. paying dividends already.

xAuBuRn
01-30-2015, 05:35 PM
And..I think LSU just landed Key, he cancelled his upcoming visit to us this weekend after a 6 hour in-home visit with LSU coaches...Ed O. paying dividends already.

Yes it was going to come down to LSU or USC with or without the visit to Auburn. If he had came it would of been just to keep his word. I really think it is a toss up, but you are probably right about him choosing LSU in the end. Honestly it would not surprise me if he commits to a school Feb 2nd he announced that is when he is committing and changes his mind on Feb. 4th. He loves attention.