Preston Williams Solid to UT [Archive] - SEC Sports Forum | SEC Basketball | SEC Football

PDA

View Full Version : Preston Williams Solid to UT

rstew3
01-27-2015, 10:43 AM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/tennessee-commit-asked-leave-early-auburn-visit/

It is semi amusing, but I don't agree with what he did. If you are going on an official visit, you should be considerate while there. Recruiting guys you've met AFTER your visit is fair game, but not while you're being hosted.

Dawg in Dallas
01-27-2015, 10:55 AM
That's a dick move, though I know nothing else about the kid. Maybe it was an aberration.

scgamecock312
01-27-2015, 11:11 AM
I don't think showing up in a teams gear who you are committed to is a problem. It actually happens more than you think. However, actively recruiting is another story. Our staff did it a few years back with Eric Mack. He showed up actively recruiting for Auburn.

Friedchickenman
01-27-2015, 08:32 PM
It was either this or there's a rumor that was supported by Auburn site mods that he was sent home because he was caught smoking weed in the AU hotel. (maybe both?idk). This is actually more commonplace then people think. Reuben Foster left his Auburn visit early last year because Reese Dismukes told him to GTFO after he was caught recruiting for Bama.

Bama_Man
01-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Which is strange, because Foster was an AU commit early.

Id ravor Reuben over Dismukes in a fist fight, Foster is nuts man haha